Garmin 60Cx

Hi folks. I'm finally ready to buy a Garmin 60Cx. They are at Amazon right now for $326 including shipping. That's about $376 CAN and I can get it shipped from the states duty free for about 10 bucks more (not by amazon) Does anyone know of a cheaper deal anywhere in the US or Canada. I expect to buy online within the next day or so. Thanks.

Edited by GreatCanadian

After alot of looking on line for the best price for a 60Cx from an authorized dealer megagps.com was the cheapest I found. $329.99 & $5.95 shipping for my entire order.

We are very new to caching so I researched a lot for warranty info. etc.. Buying cheap isn't always the best.

Garmin's warranty requires a copy of the original cash register receipt or an invoice from an authorized dealer for on line purchases. E mail order conformation "invoices" from non authorized dealers will not be accepted for any warranty work.

So if anything goes wrong with that "cheaper" new unit in the 1st year your S.O.L. and out the $$ if it's a defective unit.

I bought it on ebay for 304 including shipping. Best price I could find. It's from the same dealer where I purchased a Streetpilot a couple of years ago. On that unit I needed warranty work, and Garmin performed the work under warranty with zero hassle.

Thanks folks...i appreciate your responses and am now an owner of a 60cx.

From which store did you buy it?

I bought it on ebay for 304 including shipping. Best price I could find. It's from the same dealer where I purchased a Streetpilot a couple of years ago. On that unit I needed warranty work, and Garmin performed the work under warranty with zero hassle.

Thanks folks...i appreciate your responses and am now an owner of a 60cx.

From which store did you buy it?

nice! i got the Garmn 60cx as well.

lol...you didn't did you!!....weren't you going to get the legend cx? i still can pretty well guarantee you that after a couple of months i'll be back to the legend CX again!! Always happens!!

Just remember if you activate the maps to the 60CX then you loose that UNLOCK code forever to that unit. You will not be able to UNLOCK maps on the LEGEND CX without a new code.