My First Personal Coin!

FiToNic

Ok, posting my first personal coin out here...not for sale, only for trades but not sure what I really want to trade it for yet...Only ordering 100.

I guess this is like her "Debutante Ball"...just wanted to reveal her to everyone before I start placing her out there for the world to find. Be kind, she is my baby after all & no parent wants to hear that their baby is ugly :laughing:

Coin.jpg

Yeah, I guess I should have given a better description!

The fairy is my tattoo that I got earlier this year the only exception is in the banner under the Tat it has my daughter's name (Fiona) instead of my Geonick! If anyone wants to see a pic of the actual tattoo let me know, it's on my left shoulder and runs from my neck to just the bottom of my shoulderblade.

And yes, those are knitting needles...my other "vice" if you will. While I don't have many finds under my belt yet, I know that I will soon. And my husband joked that I would become so obsessed with caching that I would give up knitting...I sort of looked at him sideways and said that I had to have SOMETHING to do while he was driving to the cache locations!! He laughed, but I was dead serious...so I decided to incorporate it into my coin.

I know it's not as colorful as most of the others that i've seen around but I've had fun putting it together...a few people offered to help me with lots of "I've designed tons of these things" type stuff but I wanted to be able to say that *I* did it myself...so there you have it.

I don't have a list yet...I mean, I have my "Holy Grail" coin but I doubt anyone is ever going to actually let go of one for my coin so I'll just have to hope that I can find one eventually.

I will come up with a list soon...I promise!

- Nicole

Spiffy coin! I'd be happy to trade personal geocoins with you. You can see mine at:

http://www.thewildhunt.com/thegreen/geocac...Danoshimano.jpg

Only suggestion I could make for your coin would be to have the knitting needles on the back "in action" creating the smilie face by knitting it -- a small skane/ball of yarn leading to the needles and the needles knitting the smilie face.

Please do let me know if you'd like to trade! :P

Edited by Ferreter5

You guys have been great...I can't wait to get this thing in my hands!!! Soooo excited to see them in person.

Just out of curiosity, who is minting the coin for you?

Is Pine Lake near Stone Mtn?

I've been working with Sara from Oakcoins!

Yep, Pine Lake is VERY near Stone Mountain!

Its great! My mom has Namaste tatooed on her and she is a hooker too!...of rugs that is! (if those are knitting needles)

:laughing::rolleyes::unsure::blink::blink::huh: (hey, *I* didn't say it)

I don't have a current trade list, but would be interested in trading.

Oh yeah, you're a freaking HOOT!!! :laughing: I knew YOU would say something about that comment if you bothered to come in and see my post.

So, tell me, what do you think?

Edited by FiToNic

Oh yeah, you're a freaking HOOT!!! :laughing: I knew YOU would say something about that comment if you bothered to come in and see my post.

So, tell me, what do you think?

I think it turned out good! Great job! Is it already in production? If so, looking forward to it!

I think it turned out good! Great job! Is it already in production? If so, looking forward to it!

Turned out WELL?? :laughing: And yep, already in production...Fiona is getting #1, I'm keeping #100 & who knows what will happen to the rest of them. Some are promised here & others will be released into the wild in various caches, I think the first one to be put out there will be in my first cache. I've been thinking about this one since I joined before Fiona was born...so even though most think i'm a noob, I'm pretty sure this one is going to be fun.

Coin.jpg

Ok, they're in...I have them in two finishes.

Antique Copper (only 25 of these so gonna trade 10 with folks from here if you want them)

Antique Silver (75 of these, only going to trade about 30 of these and get the rest in caches)

Pics:

6n-00846-back.jpg

6n-00846-front.jpg

Send me your address (if you haven't already) and which finish you want. I'm only trading for personals. :mad:

Ok, they're in...I have them in two finishes.

Antique Copper (only 25 of these so gonna trade 10 with folks from here if you want them)

Antique Silver (75 of these, only going to trade about 30 of these and get the rest in caches)

Send me your address (if you haven't already) and which finish you want. I'm only trading for personals. :mad:

Edited by FiToNic