2007 Georgia State coin. Tybee Island Light House!

GA Cacher

Those Coin Guys now have the 2007 Georgia coin in hand ready to ship out!

Here is the website: 2007 Geogria Geocoin Tybbe Island

Only 100 Silver is left. Only 95 Gold (Ga mailing addy for Gold)

All the ordering info is there.

1.5 inch.

Write and we will respond that coins are reserved and then we will invoice Paypal or we can wait for a check.

Here is a look but get the info from the web page please!!

Icon

icon1_32.gif

Silver Coin!

GAsilver2007duo.JPG

Many have been mailed! IF you received them plz add a comment!

Those pictures do not do the coins justice!!! They are gorgeous!!!!

Good job GA Cacher & MadHattersNeverland!

One of the nicest state coins I have seen in a while (of course I may be biased) :P The hard imitation enamel really makes this design shine.

If any one is looking for some Georgia Residents only versions I have a few for trade. :D Just email me.

I thought I sent an email to you until it came back to me (clicked the wrong link). I don't see an email address on the coin page.

Am I supposed to send it to georgia dot geocoin at SPAMgmail dot com, that's the only email link/address I see on the coin page.

Update: Came back to modify the above Info. Steve (Aiden's Cachers) gave me the information I was looking for. Thanks!!!

Edited by tom4props

Got mine in the mail 2 days ago and I was delighted. I'm just crazy about lighthouses. On my fridge is a Tybee Island Light magnet and I also have a few Tybee Island smashed pennies so this is a special addition to my collection. Thank you.

FWIW...coincodes hasn't uploaded the icon yet so getting the activation codes gave me pause when I saw the generic pc icon.

As someone who used to work for the GA Tourism division...I am LOVING this series.

Do you happen to know if there are any of the older ones around anywhere too? I would love to get my hands on all 5 regions eventually (I know they haven't all been made yet).

Though, the idea of the travel regions being back in my life again after almost 3 years makes me sort of shudder! LOL

Got mine in the mail 2 days ago and I was delighted. I'm just crazy about lighthouses. On my fridge is a Tybee Island Light magnet and I also have a few Tybee Island smashed pennies so this is a special addition to my collection. Thank you.

FWIW...coincodes hasn't uploaded the icon yet so getting the activation codes gave me pause when I saw the generic pc icon.

The ICON is loaded into coincodes they put under my name!

icon1_32.gifGeorgia Cacher 2007

I have asked them to correct it to Georgia 2007 Geocoin. but it works

here is the ICON on my activated coin

My Coin