Kentucky cachers Hello

emurock

:) I've been doin' this geocaching thing w/ my girlfriend & it's alot o fun! I found out about it while downloading apps on my i850 cell, seen the geocaching navigator, downloaded & the rest is history!

I'm sure we'll be doin' this for many years to come; It's addicting! we get to go places in jessamine & surrounding counties that i thought you had to travel back in time to the eighties to ever see again.

Anyone near us? :)

Hello fellow cacher's!

My name is Ron and I am looking forward to getting back into GC. I am currently finishing up a 15 month deployment in Baghdad. No caching for me here thanks. Never know what you will find. I report to Ft Knox in September and can hardly wait to get started. I will still have a few months of caching in Kansas where I am currently stationed before I move to Kentucky, but I will keep in touch. Looking forward to meeting some new friends in the area.

Howdy all!

I'm a part-time cacher who has finally got more time to get involved in it! With any lucky, I'll be a full-time cacher soon. I've only gotten a few sites, mostly with my Dad. My Dad got me hooked on geocaching up in Michigan.

I live in Carrollton, which is halfway between Louisville and Cincinnati, and on the western border of the state.

Anyone have special tips or advice to share on KY caching?

Howdy all!

I'm a part-time cacher who has finally got more time to get involved in it! With any lucky, I'll be a full-time cacher soon. I've only gotten a few sites, mostly with my Dad. My Dad got me hooked on geocaching up in Michigan.

I live in Carrollton, which is halfway between Louisville and Cincinnati, and on the western border of the state.

Anyone have special tips or advice to share on KY caching?

Hi, Kentucky_Buccaneer! Now a good tip on KY caching, at lest I think so, is watch out for caches hidden by Show Me The Cache. Some can be easy, but most of them are hard, at lest for me they were.

This a place for Kentucky area geocacher's to chat. <_<

Hi I am new to this chat area. But I just placed a cache in the louisville area and was wondering how long it takes to be reviewed? Who does the reviewing?

HR11

Most of my caches have been reviewed by Bluegrass Reviewer. As for long it takes to be reviewed, most of the time about 2-4 days. Sometimes faster and also sometimes slower, but like I said it should take only a few days. :)

This a place for Kentucky area geocacher's to chat. :)

Hi I am new to this chat area. But I just placed a cache in the louisville area and was wondering how long it takes to be reviewed? Who does the reviewing?

HR11

Generally, if you live east of 85 degrees, I review your cache for publication. If you live west of 85 degrees, Bluegrass Reviewer will look at your page. We do assist each other from time to time, depending on how busy each might be, and I'm not sure about BGR, but I do try to look at the queue at least every other day, if not daily.

Hi All... I'm the ultimate newbie - still in the figuring it all out stage and haven't quite made it to the finding a cache phase :( I'm very anxious to get my feet wet, though, and would love to meet any cachers in the Kentuckiana area, especially anyone who wouldn't mind a tag-a-long!