Easy GPS

Oil Can

Im new to all this Gps stuff. Sorry if this has been covered before. I have been useing Easy GPS now for a few days. I have my preferences set (Geocashing settings Tab) for comment: to show hint. All I get is the name of the person who started the cash. Do I need to be A premium Member? Or am I doing something wrong? Waypoint: is set for Geocache name and im using the Geocache symbol. My GPS is a 76csx. Thanks for any help that you can give me. OC

If you are not a premium member you can only download .loc files which do not contain hints or descriptions. Premium members can download .gpx files with that information. I am not sure if EasyGPS can show that imformation. GSAK is a great program that will show it and download it to your GPS.

If you are not a premium member you can only download .loc files which do not contain hints or descriptions. Premium members can download .gpx files with that information. I am not sure if EasyGPS can show that imformation. GSAK is a great program that will show it and download it to your GPS.

OK, at least im not doing something wrong. For now I can live with either entering the hints into my unit or just use paper and ink. Thank you.