Geocacher on Board Coin

Foinavon

Hi Folks

I bought only my second geocoin on ebay a "geocacher on board coin". It was sold as one with its own icon and

it's a lovely coin but I was dissapointed when I activated it to see that it was in fact a personal coin and didn't have a unique icon. The seller offered to refund me and I can see he sold it in good faith as when I searched for it on ebay there where numerous other sellers selling it and saying that it had a unique icon. Here's just one on ebay now, not the one that I used. So is there a way of telling before activation wether a coin does really have its own icon or not. This is a newly released coin so is it that case that sometimes the icons get created after the coin?

thanks

Paul

Sometimes it takes a while for an Icon to come up. My coin went into Production in October 2006 I didnt get the coins till Jan 07 anf the Icon didnt appear till about a week ago. And I got a lot of people that got mad at me for my Don't Tread on Me Geocoins because the generic Icon came up and not the snake that was soposed to come up.