Big Bay Beachcomb GC11NF3

Goofster

Western Cape geocachers, and others who might be prepared to 'go the distance', please take note of the upcoming CITO event on 21 April 2007. :ph34r:

Breakfast bookings need to be made by 14 April (and this will be for your account - unfortunately CnC and I cannot treat everyone to a breakfast meal!) <_<

And if anyone can donate prizes (in any form) for a lucky draw, we'll love you to bits for it! <_<

To get the ball rolling, I will be donating a 'limited edition' Engen-branded stainless steel, double-walled, foam-insulated travel mug (0.24l) for the lucky draw prize.

Any other offers of goodies will be welcomed.

We are also looking at a more cost-effective venue for the breakfast. While Ons Huisie is very classy, so are its prices. Keep your eyes on the cache listing for more details.

Hehe! I would if I could, guys, but Uncle Trevor (or is it Uncle Alec?) frowns upon the discounting of petrol. Employees of financial institutions get all sorts of perks, but do you think we're allowed to even give away those little plastic valve caps? Not a chance! :ph34r:

Don't forget that tomorrow (Sat 14 April) is your last day to indicate whether you will be joining us for breakfast after the clean-up. ;)

We will finalise numbers Sunday morning so that we can make a reservation at a suitable eatery. Muffins in Melkbos, maybe? :huh: