Geocoin Designers

GeoLobo

Who are all the geocoin designers?

My short List:

Mad Hatters Neverland

YemonYime

CanningCastle ?????

I am looking to build a list of persons who have helped design a number of coins.

What are the geocaching nicks of these people?

THanks

GeoLobo

Not to toot but I have a few under my belt as well. Some I got professional help with because I am more of an idea guy but still do some art.

Already Produced

United We Stand

Dreamcatcher

Climbing & Caching

Scouting

Geolicious w/ some help

Future Project Artwork Complete:

Colorado 2007

Sextant

GAA 2

GC10000

GeoClock

Wyoming 2008 (started the artwork but got beat to the punch for 2007) I am a Wyoming Native.

Girl Scout Badge

edited for: Thanks Damenace, you beat my to the horn. :)

Edited by Atwell Family

Landsharkz.ca is a division of Edley Imagineering Inc. Chris and I are graphic designers by trade and we have designed (or finished designing) all the coins we've produced with the exception of the ones designed by Jamie of Madhattersneverland. That list is about to expand a bit to include some other noted designers... <_<

My short List:

Mad Hatters Neverland

YemonYime

CanningCastle ????? Castle Man & Paula of CinemaBoxers

I am looking to build a list of persons who have helped design a number of coins.

THanks

GeoLobo

< Castle Man & Paula of CinemaBoxers>

Got it! Thanks!

GeoLobo

My short List:

Mad Hatters Neverland

YemonYime

CanningCastle ????? Castle Man & Paula of CinemaBoxers

THanks

GeoLobo

Well, I wouldn't put myself in the same category as some of the people above, but I have done artwork for a couple of coins.

Completed:

- Lunenburg County Cachers 2006

- MGA AGM IV Event

- Canadian Benchmark Micro

- Islander1988 2006

- ACGA PEI

- ACGA Newfoundland

- ACGA New Brunswick

In Progress:

- ACGA Nova Scotia

- MARC Event

- Islander1988 Lighthouse Geotag

- Islander1988 GW5 Geotag

- Puzzle Street Geotag

- I Like Travel Bugs Geotag

- Lunenburg County Cachers Geotag

- Geocash II Event Geotag

I also have some draft artwork done for 2 or 3 more coins, but not sure when they'll get off the drawing board.

Greetings, my name is Texas Dreamweaver and I just started coin designing recently. Although I do some very basic graphic design in my "day job" ( I edit national tv commercials, music videos and training films), I learned about coin design by winning a contest for the Texas Challenge 2007 geocoin. The coin was received so well that I have had a few people ask me for help with their coins and pathtags.

Those who know me know that I am a smart aleck...everything I do is "tongue-in-cheek" and FUN. Having been in the advertising business for over 30 years, I know that my main strength is crafting a design that captures your true caching identity. It will send the message that you want to send.

I look forward to hearing from anyone interested. Here is a link for contact info and to view some samples.

http://www.geocities.com/geo_txdrmwvr@sbcglobal.net/tdw_designs.html

My prices are reasonable since all I really want to do is pay for my caching (gasoline, batteries, roadtrips, etc.). I live both professionally and personally on meeting deadlines; however, if any FTF opportunities pop up within my 20 mile radius, you may experience a short delay. :)

I've done my own geoSquid coin, as well as the Go and Get 'Em 8, 9, and 10 coins.

I work with Keeper of Maps for the GAGE coins, although I did my own for geoSquid. Usually I work out the concept and rough it out, and KoM does the translation of my napkins and bits of paper into the artwork :)