Pay it Forward

Damenace

Yesterday I was the lucky recipient of a Pay It Forward package. I was honored to have received the package and I am now going to do my part.

The first 5 people to email me will recieve two Unactivated Top 40 Damenace Geocoins (total of ten coins to be mailed out). There are two stipulations:

1. You do not already have a Damenace Top 40 Coin

2. You must agree to release at least one of the two coins I send

Edited by Damenace

Yesterday I was the lucky recipient of a Pay It Forward package. I was honored to have received the package and I am now going to do my part.

The first 5 people to email me will recieve two Unactivated Top 40 Damenace Geocoins (total of ten coins to be mailed out). There are two stipulations:

E-mail sent. And we do agree to 1&2. :blink:

Edited by BRoKeN W

So who made the cut?

Will be posting the winners shortly. I am waiting for a response from an email I sent.

well I didn't get an email to respond to so that must mean that I wasn't in the top five. I was #4 on the forum but apparantely there was someone who emailed before me that didn't put ti up here. :)

I always seem to try these and be jsut out of the cut. :huh:

So who made the cut?

Will be posting the winners shortly. I am waiting for a response from an email I sent.

So who made the cut?

well I didn't get an email to respond to so that must mean that I wasn't in the top five. I was #4 on the forum but apparantely there was someone who emailed before me that didn't put ti up here. :)

I always seem to try these and be jsut out of the cut. :huh:

I haven't emailed anyone, I will be posting the names in this thread of the winners. Please see post #15.

Doesn't any one here work!

Man, I get home from work and all the contest are over!

Actually I am off work until Thursday :) . I work 3 days then off for 4, then work 4 days and then off for 3. I am on my four days off :huh: .

As a side note would you like to trade Top 40's?

Email sent!

Obviously, I agree to #'s 1 & 2. :)

E-mail sent. And we do agree to 1&2. :huh:

E-mail sent.

email sent

email sent -- will it be in time?

Congrats to these five cachers :( . If you did not send you address in your original email request please do so know. I will get them packaged up and ready to be sent.

Awesome! We really love the Top 40 records. Thanks!

Also just to clarify (yes stupid question coming up :) ) when you say "release" does that mean to activate it and drop it in a cache? :huh:

Yes, please :( .

:) See I knew it was a stupid question to ask! :( Thanks for the clarification! :(

Actually I am off work until Thursday :) . I work 3 days then off for 4, then work 4 days and then off for 3. I am on my four days off :huh: .

I thought we did, but if we didn't sure! email me :(

Actually I am off work until Thursday :( . I work 3 days then off for 4, then work 4 days and then off for 3. I am on my four days off :) .

I thought we did, but if we didn't sure! email me :(

Well that wasn't very smart of me :) . Indeed I have your coin :huh: .

Actually I am off work until Thursday :( . I work 3 days then off for 4, then work 4 days and then off for 3. I am on my four days off :( .

I thought we did, but if we didn't sure! email me :)

Well that wasn't very smart of me :) . Indeed I have your coin :huh: .

No Prob, I forget things too...... At least you have the excuse that you just moved, I can only use the "I'm getting old" excuse!