Ultimate Cache coin re-orders now open

packmaster4

Hi ya all,

We have been kinda lurking in here for a while. But time to come out(so to say). We are working on a few coin designs including a new dragon series. The one idea we had that we are still not sure of is for a Christian coin with a great sign of faith on it and message about being on the "right log sheet". Trying to get idea of how many might be interested before we take it much farther. Will have ruff design ready shortly depending on responses. Any info given would be heplful. Thanks for imput and keep up the caches.

Mrs. Pack of

packmaster4

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

A good coin with the right symbology would be nice. Just another coin with a cliche comment on it would result in a pass on my part.

If you are working on a whole bunch of coins and so the Christian coin is "Just another coin" I'd pass on it as well.

You are so new, so few posts, and I have no idea what you do that it's hard to say much of anything.

Lots of potential here though.

Christian themed coins are one of the 3 categories of coins I collect, but as others have said, price and artwork are big factors too in considering a purchase.

hello every1,

to answer some of every1's questions--size 1.75, thickness 3.5mm, metal copper, lettering colors red translucent & gold, talking with rusty from personalgeocoins.com, madhatter, & chris mackey to get artist rendering to use for pre-orders.

Attention Packmaster4 is now T"n"T

We have rough draft idea of coin working on details.

See what you think and as always give us some feed back.crosscoin.jpg

Inside of coin between outer circle and mountain would be cut-out possible. Yes it would be trackable and have custon icon. Numbers of coins will depend greatly on interest levels. Price not determined. Wait for info on design from Rusty.

Edited by T"n"T

Inside of coin between outer circle and mountain would be cut-out possible. Yes it would be trackable and have custon icon. Numbers of coins will depend greatly on interest levels. Price not determined. Wait for info on design from Rusty.

This coin looks very similar to Cornerstone4's first personal. Is this going to be a personal coin too?

Definately has potential! :smile:

I'd be interested in a few when you make them. :huh:

D-man :(

This coin looks very similar to Cornerstone4's first personal. Is this going to be a personal coin too?

Not sure what the coin you are referring to looks like but will have to check it out. As for our personal, not really but kinda, we will be coming out with our signature coin shortly. This one is one of Tank's creations designed for my mom.

In looking at the design, I think it might look cool if the area around the crosses was cut out. Just my 2¢.

We had already decided to check on cutouts in coin that was our original idea to have them standing out. 3D on both sides. Therefore very thick coin. Thank for imput. Should haved print photo this week.

Ok tried fixing few things on this thread for ya all, and found out best way to do it was to start a new tread. Well as most of you know we have changed names from packmaster4 to T"n"T. New tread will be under T"n"T New Christian coin "The Ultimate Cache" design almost final. Hope you all like it we will have pre-sales ready by end of next week. Looking at delivery prior to GW5.

Hope you all like this coin it is being made for my mom. Tank and I have put alot of feeling into it and think we came up with a great message with a stunning delivery. Still waiting on cost estimates to price for you all. Hope to have pre-sale page ready by end of next week, with photo samples of coins. we are looking now at a 2" either 3.5mm or 4 mm thickness. Both sides are 3D with cutouts. The area around crosses showing yellow-gold will be either open cut out or hopefully translucent yellow-gold enameling see through material. Metals for casting will most likely be copper and maybe nickel. Depending on samples. At this point I don't have idea of limiting production numbers as we feel that this coin should be available to any that would like one. Feedback always welcome. calvary-1.jpg

Price- not detremined waiting on price quote to me. We are still checking on a few options.

Shipping in US will be worked into coin cost

To Canada and international will be based on cost of shipping to that area.

Base metal copper

Coating Metals- waiting on sample photos to decide for sure- but at this point copper, nickel(maybe smokey antique)as sugested by another poster. Also getting a sample in an antique bronze.

Maker- Designed by T"n"T, with some final help from rusty at personalcoins.com

Edited by T"n"T

Merged duplicate threads.

As a reminder to everyone (especially the newer folks):

One coin = one thread.

This means that the entire discussion from ideas, pre-ordering, ordering, shipping, etc. need to stay contained in one thread.

The moderators can edit the thread title to reflect a new status if needed - just email or PM Eartha or I with the changes and a link to the thread.

Thank you.

- Sketti

Thanks for all your interest so far. We now have e-mail up and working. If you would like placed on list to reciece info. E-mail us at

sales@tntgeocoins.com

with geonick/ name/ e-mail/ and address(opitional at this point)

Thanks again all. Hope to have site up soon and will post link to coin.