20. Bunya

21. Markle

22. kealia

23. glennk721

24. CinemaBoxers

25. AtlantaGal

26. 4damFam

Ok, so i took a few extras

DARN! A day late and a geocoin short again. A VERY nice hting to do though. Maybe next time I will see the post in time. Keep hope alive.

Gratz to all that got in on time and thanks dhenninger for at least the chance to double my collection.

Peace

1. cookiedoe

2. ATMouse

3. GBOTS

4. swimmrguy

5. summerandnana

6. The Dream Cachers

7. general_tupperware

8. DresselDragons

9. Jug & Roon

10. Scoutbound

11. chief20r2

12. GeoSmurfz

13. Map Monkey

14. rivercity

15. Avroair

16. Tank Hounds

17. tsunrisebey

18. Sandy Nickell

19. The Walkabouts

20. Bunya

21. Markle

22. kealia

23. glennk721

24. CinemaBoxers

25. AtlantaGal

26. 4damFam

Ok, so i took a few extras

Darn. I missed out. See what I get for spending the last couple of hours doing my taxes.

...Anthus

I made the list! Woo hoo! I've been lurking in here for a few months now and am dipping my feet in the pool o' coins. I can't tell you how excited I am that I made your list, even if it was #21. Thanks so much. Just another example of how generous all you coin folks are.

THANKS AGAIN!!!

So here are the rules:

1. First 20 cachers to email me their mailing address will get a package.

2. No returns (if you have them already, put them in a cache)

3. No Picking coins, I don't feel like sorting them all out.

4. No whining :)

I have some questions:

1. Can you scratch a big #14 on the most valuable coin I get to select random coin you send me. Since I was 14th, front or back doesn't matter :(

2. Does throwing it at you count as a return? :)

3. Let me sort out the ones I you want to send. I shall We can call it 'sorting' instead 'picking' ~ avroair v1,v2,v3 (that counts as one coin right?)

4. Are we there yet? how about now? are we there yet? :huh:

Is the package mailed COD? :(

Is the package mailed COD? :lostsignal:

Yours is! Be ready with a money order (all others were mailed postage paid :D )

So here are the rules:

4. No whining :D

I have some questions:

1. Can you scratch a big #14 on the most valuable coin I get to select random coin you send me. Since I was 14th, front or back doesn't matter :D

3. Let me sort out the ones I you want to send. I shall We can call it 'sorting' instead 'picking' ~ avroair v1,v2,v3 (that counts as one coin right?)

4. Are we there yet? how about now? are we there yet? :D

Are you done yet ? :D

Note to Others:

All packages were mailed yesterday 3/27

Is the package mailed COD? :lostsignal:

Yours is! Be ready with a money order (all others were mailed postage paid :D )

So here are the rules:

4. No whining :D

I have some questions:

1. Can you scratch a big #14 on the most valuable coin I get to select random coin you send me. Since I was 14th, front or back doesn't matter :D

4. Are we there yet? how about now? are we there yet? :D

Are you done yet ? :D

Note to Others:

All packages were mailed yesterday 3/27

Hey... my "Overnight package" didn't arrive yet! :D

J/K

~J

I got a package today. It said not to open until April 1st. Well I guess I will wait. I don't think it was my mission bunny to light. I don't know what it is. I will have to wait and see. Maybe I should try that on my mission and see if they wait also. It is kinda hard to wait tho.

Just looked at the package again and it has D. Henninger on it and thought hey thats the package I won. Kool to know that now. No need to worry about a bomb or anything now I hope. Haha.

Edited by GeoSmurfz

I received a package today, too. It's stamped twice with Do Not Open Until April 1, 2007. :P How many more days until April 1? April 1? Hmm. . .

:D Thank you, dhenninger. I'm looking forward to opening this! :P

rivercity

Got one too...it takes a lot of self control not to open...with the open date as April 1st, it has me very curious!

I received a package today, too. It's stamped twice with Do Not Open Until April 1, 2007. :P How many more days until April 1? April 1? Hmm. . .

:P Thank you, dhenninger. I'm looking forward to opening this! :P

rivercity

Got one too...it takes a lot of self control not to open...with the open date as April 1st, it has me very curious!

Received mine yesterday :D Do Not Open Until April 1st :D Your not kidding it takes alot of self control

Thanks dhenninger :D

Edited by chief20r2

I received a package today, too. It's stamped twice with Do Not Open Until April 1, 2007. :laughing: How many more days until April 1? April 1? Hmm. . .

:D Thank you, dhenninger. I'm looking forward to opening this! :D

rivercity

Received mine yesterday :) Do Not Open Until April 1st :huh: Your not kidding it takes alot of self control

Thanks dhenninger :)

April 1....hmmmm

You guys better........RUN!!!!!!

What are you up to dhenninger???? :laughing:

Maybe I am glad that I missed getting in on this thread. :laughing::laughing:

Edited by ParentsofSAM

I got my package Wednesday :laughing: and was promptly about to rip open the top when Mrs Avroair admonished me :laughing: and told me to read the instructions on the package :laughing:

Open April 1st! You gotta be kiddin me! :laughing:

Ok so now that I know that I don't have x-ray vision (tried really hard) gave it the shake, weighing, hold-up-to-the-light, touchy-feely, thumbing-up-and-down I can certainly say that the package contains something. :huh::D:)

34 hours to go! :)

Something smells fishy

:laughing: If it is fishy -- it'll really be smelling by the 1st :laughing: .

Windrose

LOL.

Mine is starting to stink now. I don't know. Maybe I better put in the fridge.

edit to say: Thanks DHENNINGER. I can't wait til April 1st to open the package. It is really hard to wait and see what is inside.

Edited by GeoSmurfz

2 DAYS LEFT!...OR IF YOU CANT COUNT...THATS JUST THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW!...or if you still need help thats SUNDAY (April Fools) Just wait till you see what you got... Is it fishy? Will Dhenninger make fools of all? Patiently waiting to see what every body got....Very nice and exciting! :laughing: ...I wish I was in on the fish!

2 DAYS LEFT!...OR IF YOU CANT COUNT...THATS JUST THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW!...or if you still need help thats SUNDAY (April Fools) Just wait till you see what you got... Is it fishy? Will Dhenninger make fools of all? Patiently waiting to see what every body got....Very nice and exciting! :laughing: ...I wish I was in on the fish!

Me too, but I am stuck on the sidelines anxiously awaiting the outcome. Will I chuckle at an April Fools prank? Miss an April Fools coin? Or is it something entirely different? Oh the suspense is killing me. :laughing:

I got my package :huh: Hmm what is it? It's not what was expected, but.......... It is definitely something. It feels like hmm....... It shakes like.......hmm. Mine doesn't smell yet. I'll have you know, tomorrow is a very special day for me & this will make it that much better. I get to do a prep tomorrow for one of those really fun GI tests. :( I hope this will make me laugh. Ooops maybe that's not such a good idea. :smile: