2007 Slovak geocoin (silver) for sale

Saman

slovak_slv.jpg

After the bronze edition the new silver edition of 2007 Slovak geocoin is available for sale in the quantity of last 130 silver coins. (There are also about 20 bronze coins available too).

The coin is trackable at www.geocaching.com and has an unique own icon.

You can order it at Czech geocachingshop site - www.geocachingshop.eu

Payments for the goods may be settled via PayPal or via a PayPay account.

After you have ordered the goods, gcs team will send you via e-mail or in the PayPal account your pro forma invoice showing the prices in CZK of the goods you have ordered.

BTW there are last 20 of my personal coins available too :sad:

Just to clarify for future people ordering this coin, I ordered one 2007 Slovak Geocoin on the Geocaching Shop EU website. This is how it works: your order is taken and a PayPal invoice is emailed to you about 30 minutes later.

To give some perspective on the cost of this coin in US dollars, here is the breakdown. The exchange rate this morning was: 1 USD = 20.4257CZK.

1 x 2007 Slovak Geocoin Silver: 255 CZK ($12.48)

Shipping & Handling: 129 CZK ($6.32)

Total: 384 CZK ($18.80)

There are no bronze coins left.

My Slovak Geocoin arrived yesterday, but there was no activation code or activation code retrieval address packed with it.

Anybody know where to retrieve the activation code for this coin? It was manufactured by CoinAndPins, so I checked coincodes.com but didn't find a listing there. I also checked the Czech geocachingshop site, but didn't see any links for activation codes.

PS - There are still more silver coins available.

Just to clarify for future people ordering this coin, I ordered one 2007 Slovak Geocoin on the Geocaching Shop EU website. This is how it works: your order is taken and a PayPal invoice is emailed to you about 30 minutes later.

To give some perspective on the cost of this coin in US dollars, here is the breakdown. The exchange rate this morning was: 1 USD = 20.4257CZK.

1 x 2007 Slovak Geocoin Silver: 255 CZK ($12.48)

Shipping & Handling: 129 CZK ($6.32)

Total: 384 CZK ($18.80)

There are no bronze coins left.

I ordered one yesterday but I haven't received a Paypal invoice yet. I received an email saying To send a check or money order but no amount for shipping was stated. I wouldn't know how to send a check for 255 czk. I hope another email will be coming with the Paypal invoice.