Seeking Chaz and Mary

Hi-5ers

Does anyone out there know anyone who might sign themselves "Chaz & Mary" in a micro's log book?

We ask because a TB went missing from our "Bidlake Cash Cache" (GCVKK5), and looking at the written log book, there is one entry between ours when we dropped off the TB and one by another cacher who said the TB wasn't there. It appears to read "Chaz & Mary", and was made on 25th February 2007. There has been no entry made on the cache's web page, and there appears to be no geocacher with "Chaz and Mary" as a name.

The Hi-5ers' Detective Agency thank you for your assistance...

I've had a quick look for usernames along the lines of Chaz, Charlie and Charles. The nearest one to a Chaz and Mary is Charles & Marianne. They created the account on the 15th of March 2007 but haven't used it since or logged any caches etc.

I have no idea whereabouts in the world they are and I don't know if it's possible to find them until they do log something. There is a link though in their profile to e-mail them, it might be worth a shot :sad::(