AlanFreed hits 1,000

alanfreed

I can vouch for alanfreed's milestone find, as I was at the cache while the ink was still drying. Sorry to have missed you! I *love* Brady's Run park, and had a great day clearing out my unfound caches there.

Oh... by the way... I hit find #2,300 today at alanfreed's difficulty 5 puzzle cache. Stay tuned for some logs.

It's an alanfreed kind of day. Woot woot! Way to go!

Speaking of tooting his own horn, it appears that alanfreed has a good PR representative. Nice newspaper article in his local paper.

I sure enjoyed my 16 finds today in Beaver County, where alanfreed lives and rules the FTF roost. I highly recommend this area as a caching destination. Some of the best areas are rustic Raccoon Creek State Park, and cache-dense Bradys Run and Old Economy county parks. There is also lots of cool history to see here.

Wow -- I was pleasantly surprised to see to replies from fellow Punxsutawney-ites! I'll have to try that new one along the Shadow Trail sometime soon (assuming that's the one Peachy is talking about). I was just up that way the other day, but I rarely have enough time to do much caching when I'm back home!

Wow -- I was pleasantly surprised to see to replies from fellow Punxsutawney-ites! I'll have to try that new one along the Shadow Trail sometime soon (assuming that's the one Peachy is talking about). I was just up that way the other day, but I rarely have enough time to do much caching when I'm back home!

The one you really need to try is Hope You Have All Day placed by a new cacher named gunfix_r. It's a 4.5/4.5!

The one you really need to try is Hope You Have All Day placed by a new cacher named gunfix_r. It's a 4.5/4.5!

I've looked at that one. Can't wait until I can roadtrip down that way. He also has placed one near clarion, Vortex Cache. Not quite as tough, but looks real fun.

Not all that likely, honestly! When I'm back in town, I rarely have enough time to find the easy ones, let alone monsters like that one! :smile:

So far I've only gotten the first leg of that multi, but I'm sure that alanfreed will find it before I do! It sure is a challenge.