Cachemate question

I am currently running Cachemate on a pocket pc. I do not use GSAK (yet....). I am having problems with this paperless cache thing because when I check the info in the ppc to get notes in the field frequently I am finding that the cache is not listed there. I have been using the same gpx file to load into Cachemate and onto my GPSr using EasyGPS. So my question is why would some caches be showing up on the GPSr and not in cachemate?

I cleared all filters to make sure that wasn't the problem. I also imported every file in cachemate.

Any clues?

I am currently running Cachemate on a pocket pc. I do not use GSAK (yet....). I am having problems with this paperless cache thing because when I check the info in the ppc to get notes in the field frequently I am finding that the cache is not listed there. I have been using the same gpx file to load into Cachemate and onto my GPSr using EasyGPS. So my question is why would some caches be showing up on the GPSr and not in cachemate?

I cleared all filters to make sure that wasn't the problem. I also imported every file in cachemate.

Any clues?

Don't know if it applies to the Pocket PC version but in the Palm version if you haven't registered the software you can only look at five records.

Don't know if it applies to the Pocket PC version but in the Palm version if you haven't registered the software you can only look at five records.

Have not found it in print yet (still looking). But the memory bank in my brain says that it is 10 records viewable on the unregistered version. Can you find something in writing one way or the other?

Edit: Found it

Being a shareware program, CacheMate running in unregistered mode has the following limitations. It is otherwise fully functional.

Multi-database support is disabled

Limited to 10 records

Edited by Cardinal Red

Ok lets start with a few simple things then go from there.Start out by making sure the drop down menu on the upper left is selected to all.If it is go to the bottom right and click on list and selet record count and see how many it shows you have and whether this matches how many are in the pocket query you have loaded from.

Ok lets start with a few simple things then go from there.Start out by making sure the drop down menu on the upper left is selected to all.If it is go to the bottom right and click on list and selet record count and see how many it shows you have and whether this matches how many are in the pocket query you have loaded from.

Indeed... the first thing to check when it looks like some are missing is to make sure you're looking at all records in the database.