Transferring Caches to GPS unit

Can I use GSAK with Magellan Explorist 210?

you sure can i do all the time. get your pocket query to GSAK. then export to magellan explorist. works great.

good luck

ric

I loaded the GSAK and I'm getting an error also that it can't download Comm 1 and tried the other com3 still same response. Tried other USB ports and still no luck. There must be some software that is easy to use.? Was diong fine with EasyGPS until it stopped working on me.

you sure can i do all the time. get your pocket query to GSAK. then export to magellan explorist. works great.

good luck

ric

I loaded the GSAK and I'm getting an error also that it can't download Comm 1 and tried the other com3 still same response. Tried other USB ports and still no luck. There must be some software that is easy to use.? Was diong fine with EasyGPS until it stopped working on me.

I have Garmin eTrex Legend Cx......how do I use for this unit?

good luck

ric

on my cx i check the caches i want ,,,download them and open,, in edit select all (or the ones you want) and then in tools send to gps. works for me easily...gl....rk

From GSAK, go to "GPS", the "Setup", enter "Garmin" in the GPS brand pull down and check the box "GPSr is USB".

If it still does not work, you are having USB connection problems and need to make sure that you have the proper drivers installed from Garmin. If that is the case, let us know and I'll give instruction to fix up the driver.

Edited by Red90

Red90, I think it is a driver problem....I don't the choice "GPSr is USB". What ever you can do to help me--I would be grateful. Come to think of it, I had some issues with my PC and it seems that it started after that.

Nightstalker, As for the EasyGPS, it was working fine and then it just stopped...don't what the problem is--maybe the driver problem here too?

I have a garmin 60cs. as of last week I am no longer able to send info to my unit, I am using easygps. Did I all of a sudden become really stupid or is something going on, with this program.

Jakethebrowndog, same thing happened to me, but I wasn't able to use GSAK either. If you find anything out, let me know and I'll do the same.

I have a garmin 60cs. as of last week I am no longer able to send info to my unit, I am using easygps. Did I all of a sudden become really stupid or is something going on, with this program.

It is quite likely you did a system update which disabled something. Assuming you have Windows XP or Vista, do a restore point back to the last known good date and see what happens.