Cyprus Geocaching

lancer1721

Just letting you all know that there are caches to be found in cyprus if anyone is travelling over here on holiday :lol:

Hi, Introduced to Geocaching by a friend only a few days ago. We have found our 4 already and look forward to finding more in Cyprus. Definately something we are going to enjoy for years to come!

You might think about a couple more in Limassol where the cruise ships dock. We were there last month and the nearest cache was many miles away. The taxi driver took us to Kourion and we were within a mile of one cache but it turned out to be a puzzle cache.

We are coming down to Cyprus the 2 first weeks in august 2007 :o

If there is any Geocachers who are in pafos- larnaca area in this period pls let us now, maybe we can make a small event ?

We will bring some TB's & coins and other tracables from Norway and would appriciate some helps to spread them out

We would love to meet other geocachers :)

I have just retruned from holiday in Cyprus and went geocaching for the first time in the Akamas forest and got really taken with it :anibad: . I come to Cyprus every year and this will be something I do from now on.

I got so into it that I decided to create my own cache with my family which has been registered today but didn't really think about maintaining it :anibad: . I come to Cyprus each year and will check on it but is anyone out there able to look in on it once in a while?

On a similar note it would be great to meet up with other geocachers out there as my wife can't always come with me as we have young kids and she doesn't like me heading off on my own :)