Caching Buddy

woodman5898

You might want to try out some of the local geocaching clubs. There is a statewide Washington organization the Washington State Geocaching Assn. There isn't a SW Washington chapter right now but there are lots of cachers in the area.

Many of the Vancouver area cachers are part of the Portland caching community and their website is Portland Geocaching. Check out the state pages for both Washington & Oregon to see if there is an event cache in your area soon. That is the best way to meet people and find caching buddies.

You might want to try out some of the local geocaching clubs. There is a statewide Washington organization the Washington State Geocaching Assn. There isn't a SW Washington chapter right now but there are lots of cachers in the area.

Many of the Vancouver area cachers are part of the Portland caching community and their website is Portland Geocaching. Check out the state pages for both Washington & Oregon to see if there is an event cache in your area soon. That is the best way to meet people and find caching buddies.

I'd try the Washington State Geocaching Association when they get their website back up and running. I guess it's been down while they move it to a new server.

Still waiting for my forum registration to be approved for Portland Geocaching.

Edited by woodman5898

I'd try the Washington State Geocaching Association when they get their website back up and running. I guess it's been down while they move it to a new server.

The WSGA site is working just fine...what problems are you seeing? :anibad:

The WSGA website has been up and running with no issues that I know of for quite some time now.

http://www.geocachingwa.org