Two GPS units for sale

410.jpg

My first GPSr, a Magellan Map 410. Yes, it's older. Yes, it's bigger. However comma...this antenna still keeps those flying birds under lock and key better than many of the newer GPS units. Instead of "waypoints", this model uses "landmarks", and is more of a marine unit, I think. Included is a data cable, DC cable (Not intended to charge the batteries, but it will keep them from discharging while being used in a vehicle), Mapsend CD ROM and user guide. This model will work on either two or four AA batteries...I'd never seen such a thing, but 'tis true...I tried it. I rather regret selling it, but it's yours for $50.00 plus shipping.

600.jpg

Next is a Magellan eXplorist 600. Included is the GPSr, data/charging cable, and CD ROM. Now, there's a very minor 1/4" long scratch on the screen...barely noticeable and only if you hold it at an angle, and thinner than a human hair. Right after I purchased this unit, caching became very low on my list of things to do, and as such, it was barely used. I'm caching again, but the buttons on this GPSr aren't as easy to operate as those on my MeriGold, so the eXplorist is for sale. I'll tell ya what I'm gonna do. Act now and I'll throw in a 32 MB SD card (oooh! aaah!) with as many MapSend DirectRoute maps as I can fit on that puppy. This will give you the locations of the nearest McSwag shop, not to mention malls, hospitals, gas stations, etc. nearest you. $250.00 plus shipping.

Let's see...that's...carry the one...figger in a discount for buying both...$285 for two GPS units, plus the cost for shipping (insurance recommended). I can do PayPal (hate the 4.9% they're gonna want from me, but it's convenient). I'd rather not take a check, as I don't even have a new bank account since I moved from one side of the country to the other. If a check is all you can do, though, I'll work with you.

Know how, when you move, ya gotta buy new stuff for your new place (food, clothes hangers, etc.)? Well...I'm gettin' hungry and my clothes are on the floor.

Okay, okay...that's a bit of an overstatement. I really do need to sell these, though. Thanks for taking the time to look.

No interest? I'll take $35 for the Magellan Map 410, and pay for the shipping of the eXplorist 600 myself...that's about the best I can do. I really need to sell these. I just added a yellow etrex for sale here, too.

Am interested in the little yellow one and the older 410. PM sent to you. :)

So much for beating around the bush about needing the money...I really need to sell these (sale of the yellow etrex is pending, but pretty much a done deal).

Maybe I should ask how much they're worth to you guys? Make it a package deal...both GPS receivers and the accessories mentioned for one price...PM me with an offer and I'll make a decision. I can't just give them away, but it appears that desperate times call for desperate measures. :)

No interest? I'll take $35 for the Magellan Map 410, and pay for the shipping of the eXplorist 600 myself...that's about the best I can do. I really need to sell these. I just added a yellow etrex for sale here, too.

PM sent. I will take the Map410 if still available.