New Traveling Chief Geocoin Available Soon

Traveling Chief

Please post pictures I am interested in the look of the actual coin.

I plan to as soon as I get them. Hopefuly soon.

Mike

**UPDATE**

All,

I spoke to the manufacture again on Friday and, as you can guess, they are behind in get the coins done. I am so frustrated right now. They assured me they should ship NLT Monday. Hopefully they won't be held up in customs. Anyhow, I appreciate your patience.

Mike

Edited by Traveling Chief

They came in today and they look great IMHO.

b9e8f86e-272c-4141-885d-b756ed9adc5d.jpg

6e27ee2e-e0a4-4d7e-b7f0-d5853e87ed40.jpg

50e888e0-8879-454e-a41f-2aa5fbd44d9b.jpg

The pictures don't do them justice. I will start invoicing via paypal for those that preordered. If I don't receive payment for some orders, I will offer those coins to the folks on my wait list first (I will ensure the buyer does not want before I just sell them off). If that list gets depleted I will post the news here and open it up for others. In the mean time, I will be offering some for sale on another Web site (you know the one) if you desire one now. Thanks again to everyone for the support.

Mike

YES, invoice recieved and paid for. :laughing: Now to sit back and let the mailman do his business.

Thanks for putting out such a nice coin.

YES! Me 3 (or 4?) anyway, ME ALSO! Invoice received, paid, and now to sit by the mailbox, and wait for the HEAVY envelope!

Thanks for these, they look to be absolutely superb!

Salty-Eagle

All,

Thanks for the great support and comments. I really appreciate it. At this point, all the invoices have gone out. If by chance you didn't get an invoice, please email me and I will see if I missed your original email.

I had one person drop because of financial difficulties at this point so I will start to work on the wait list. A couple others had not sent back payments yet so stay tuned on extra coins.

Thanks again,

Mike

Recieved mine this afternoon. I was at the mailbox so quick that I bumped the mailmans hand as he was putting the mail in. :anicute: It looks nicer than I thought it would. What a beautiful coin. Thank you for the very quick turn-around. I'll be watching for more of your coins in the future. :anicute: Thanks again.

Dardevle

Recieved mine this afternoon. I was at the mailbox so quick that I bumped the mailmans hand as he was putting the mail in. :anicute: It looks nicer than I thought it would. What a beautiful coin. Thank you for the very quick turn-around. I'll be watching for more of your coins in the future. :anicute: Thanks again.

Dardevle

Got mine today too, and I have to say, these are AWESOME! Probably some of the best looking coins that I've ever seen. Thanks for doing this one!

Salty-Eagle