New Traveling Chief Geocoin Available Soon

Traveling Chief

All,

I decided to do make the jump to trackables and I designed a 2007 Traveling Chief & Pokemom Coin called "Huntin' Caches". It is 2" in diameter. Take a look at the pics below. I'm not sure how to add the actual picture. If you know, please tell or email me. Thanks. Update (Thanks Toojin & Bart)

29a4e4cf-fe14-4b01-a0f5-1b8bb25fb44a.jpg

2f90609e-503d-4e18-9c7f-691127ffb3f4.jpg

67fdb331-52c7-4076-a2fe-43dca4643423.jpg

Let me know what you think. I'm not doing any presales (don't want the hassles of getting money early) but I will take your name on an interest list and I will contact you when they are available for purchase. I plan to sell them myself and not through a coin company. (Pray for me now. LOL) I haven't worked the pricing out yet but it shouldn't be more than $9 plus shipping/handling (i.e. approx $2 U.S.). I'll post the price once I get it figured all out. Please no more than 2 of the same coin type at first to allow as many folks that want to get one a chance. Send the following to pmelmike@adelphia.net if you're interested. I hope you like them. I'll post an actual picture once I receive them.

Name:

Geocache Name:

Qty Desired

Black Nickel:

Gold:

Silver:

Your email address:

Thanks,

Mike

Edited by Traveling Chief

Not to be a downer or anything because I really like the design. But GS approved a revolver looking coin with bullets?

Who are you getting these through?

No downer needed here. Yes it was approved through them and they too liked the design and by the amount of emails I've received, others like them as well. I hope you get some while they last.

Mike

What mint/company are you getting these through?

I'm using All About Coins. They did my last one as well.

Mike

Hey! I just saw this post, when will these be ready to reserve?? I'm definately in for at least two sets!

Thanks!

Salty-Eagle

I'm glad you like. I'm taking reservations now and will email all who order when they are done to schedule payment/mailing details.

Mike

PM sent. Can't wait to see these up close and personal.

What mint/company are you getting these through?

I'm using All About Coins. They did my last one as well.

Mike

Hey! I just saw this post, when will these be ready to reserve?? I'm definately in for at least two sets!

Thanks!

Salty-Eagle

I'm glad you like. I'm taking reservations now and will email all who order when they are done to schedule payment/mailing details.

Mike

All,

Thanks for the overwhelming support. I will close the pre orders now. If you posted a response on the forum and didn't get a response email from me on your preorder, send me another email ASAP. I don't want to miss anyone that had responded. The last couple emails I got should be OK. If you haven't gotten a response by the morning. I may have missed it or the limit has been reached on coins available for purchase. Please email me at pmelmike@adelphia.net with any questions. I hope to have these in the next couple of weeks. I'll keep you all posted.

Thanks again,

Mike

UPDATE

According to the coin manufacture, the coins should arrive by the end of the week. I can't wait. I will get invoices posted to all who expressed interest once I ensure the quality of the coins. Thanks again and I'll keep you posted on updates.

Mike

Sweet! Thanks for the update!

UPDATE

According to the coin manufacture, the coins should arrive by the end of the week. I can't wait. I will get invoices posted to all who expressed interest once I ensure the quality of the coins. Thanks again and I'll keep you posted on updates.

Mike

Still considering trades?

UPDATE

Mike

Still considering trades?

Ditto, would love to trade.

*****UPDATE*****

Spoke to the manufacture today. The coins are supposed to ship today or Monday at the latest. Their initial estimate was off a couple days I guess. As soon as I get them, I'll shoot you all emails who ordered and I plan to ship some that same day in the order the emails I recieved came in. Hopefully they will all be mailed NLT next Friday. Keep your fingers crossed.

Mike