WTB USB power cable for Garmin 60 C

I have the USB cable, but they tell me there is a 12 power adapter available for it. Or just a power cable. I want to use it in the car while wandering about but off the batteries. Tnx in advance. SwampYankee

Just go to your local electronics store and buy a USB car power adapter. Anyone should work just fine as long it it conforms to the USB power standard of 5 volts.

I have the USB cable, but they tell me there is a 12 power adapter available for it. Or just a power cable. I want to use it in the car while wandering about but off the batteries. Tnx in advance. SwampYankee

Just go to your local electronics store and buy a USB car power adapter. Anyone should work just fine as long it it conforms to the USB power standard of 5 volts.

Thanks very much, I'll check it out tomorrow.....

Thanks very much, I'll check it out tomorrow.....

Walmart has the 12v cables for the 60c.