XLE CF30 coin!

Crowesfeat30

Lookie what I just yanked out of the UPS guy's hands!!

CF30Coins016.jpg

XLE Antique Copper CF30 heads

CF30Coins009.jpg

XLE Antique Copper CF30 tails

THESE ARE NOT FOR SALE!!!

These will only be for face-to-face trades. Or perhaps I will place a few unactivated in caches or... well, I will think of other things. Sorry, Face-to-face trades ONLY. Only 75 of these were made.

But they are so pretty I just HAD to share!!

BTW: I will be at MOGA all this weekend, I plan on going to GW5 and might, just maybe, be able to get to the Mid West GeoBash this year.

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

You are officially invited to the 2nd Annual Rawlins Brownbag Event to be held in Rawlins, Wyoming on June 9, 2007, starting at 9:00 a.m. We have a Best Western and 3 of the finest Mexican food restaurants anywhere. If that doesn't get you here, I have nothing else to offer but I will have some coins to trade! LOL. Beautiful coin and very desirable!

Edited by Rubiconlwb

This one hurts. I'm a huge fan of native art and the raven in particular. One of my favourite stories is "Raven Steals the Light" and the image here is a very nice example. It reminds me of some of the Bill Reid works.

Bill Reid

However, I also have a couple coins that are only face-to-face and understand why you are doing this.

However, IF someone DOES get an extra copy of this one - I am very interested.

Edited by Lemon Fresh Dog

I should have asked you to fly to Hawaii for the current coin trade that we have in progress! :anitongue:

These will only be for face-to-face trades. Or perhaps I will place a few unactivated in caches or... well, I will think of other things. Sorry, Face-to-face trades ONLY. Only 75 of these were made.

BTW: I will be at MOGA all this weekend, I plan on going to GW5 and might, just maybe, be able to get to the Mid West GeoBash this year.

CF30

*snip*

However, IF someone DOES get an extra copy of this one - I am very interested.

Did you get ahold of one of the regular versions of my coin? They were being sold at the Geocoin Store. They no longer show up on the page of coins for sale and they are not in the Bargan Bin but they are not on the pages of Sold Out coins either :anitongue: . So I don't know if there are any left there or not. However, I do have a few (very few, read maybe 10) of my LE Foggy Silver coins left.

CF30

Lookie what I just yanked out of the UPS guy's hands!!

CF30Coins016.jpg

XLE Antique Copper CF30 heads

CF30Coins009.jpg

XLE Antique Copper CF30 tails

THESE ARE NOT FOR SALE!!!

CF30

I will be at MOGA here in about 6 hours see you face to face there.

Gotta trade you.

See ya soon.