Hijacked TB

The time was 08:35

He entered the premises to pick up a parcel of TB's sligh as he was he walked off with one extra. The suspect is known to the caching comunity. He is known for his red hat and his ability to aquire tb's and coins, He has taken from us our adoptive child whom we love and cherish and have looked after for just over a year now. We miss him terribly.

Please bring him back unhurt, no questions asked.

Contact has been made with the hijacker who wants an exchange of things that glitter for our child, we have so few to give him and he has so many already, will he ever have enough.

Is there anybody out there who can help me profile this hijacker as he is a meanie any help will do. Please post ideas on how to get back our beloved Girry TBJ4QD.

I have a police geocaching badge maybe that will convince him to return Girry now that i have the law on my side. :D

:DGO! Little Red Hat person. GO! :cry:

There is nothing a noose or a hot BBQ can't fix. One can never have enough of them shiny shinies.

Don't know about the rest of you but I never had anything against santa. Did you not get a christmas present this year Bats?

:D

Who is this little person, with the RED hat? With any investigation the first 24 hours is critical to finding the hijack victim safe & sound and it is very important that all the FACTS, including the identikit is acurate. Negotiation is also of upmost importance and my suggestion is that surely no price is to high, therefore pay pay pay.

Without stiking my neck out to far, unlike poor Girry, I am sure that this rogue with the RED HAT will return him safely to his parents loving arms.

I did hear though that he was getting rather upset about the lack of caching that has been taking place with his "folks" and I wonder if the Stockholm syndrome might not set in and he might opt to stay with the hijacker.

My thoughts go out to Batsgonemad anf his Squirrel at this worrying time.

:cry:

I did hear though that he was getting rather upset about the lack of caching that has been taking place with his "folks" and I wonder if the Stockholm syndrome might not set in and he might opt to stay with the hijacker.

It seems like it is too late for poor Girry, a full conversion is not far off...

I have added a tribute to Girry on the GeocachingRanking blog. Please post support here or there!

t_GirryBlue.JPG

B) I firmly believe that there is always 3 sides to the TRUTH. Your story, My Story & the Truth. :D

:D I heard a rumour about a Rat (with wings) that made off with a parcel that was addressed to someone else and neglected to inform said party of said parcel (Timeously that is) :D

:D Come now Children, let's get out the sandpit, have a chin wag & let's resolve the Hijacking. :D

As Murray Walker used to say, "Drama, Drama, Drama".

:anitongue::anibad::D :D B)

:D I firmly believe that there is always 3 sides to the TRUTH. Your story, My Story & the Truth. :D

:D I heard a rumour about a Rat (with wings) that made off with a parcel that was addressed to someone else and neglected to inform said party of said parcel (Timeously that is) :D

:D Come now Children, let's get out the sandpit, have a chin wag & let's resolve the Hijacking. :D

As Murray Walker used to say, "Drama, Drama, Drama".

:anitongue::anibad::DB):D

The color of the car is Yellow.

About the said parcel. hmm did not realised i caused such a stir oh well at least he had something to look forward to. B)

Hey the cloths on Girry look firmilier just like the ones i was describing, looks like we are narrowing down the search, just a matter of time, maybe somebody has a few items "cough"coins i could use as ransom monies to get our beloved Girry back.

it would seem we have a new cacher in our midst Sly & Gobble:

hmm i wonder who they are, anyway they have now got Girry.

"Trick or Treat

Truth or Dare

Wots it gonna cost

To get him safe from being Lost.

We will be in touch."

Pitty it was not sent by mail so i cant fingerprint it now, but wait i know a friens who can trace there electronic trail, hmm wonder who it will lead me to.

You have our Giraffe (son)

who is missing out on his show this weekend. My wife is very perturbed about the los

of her son. I will track him down you will not get away.

Be WARNED I WILL GET YOU

We do not respond to these threats. It onl;y makes our resolve that much stronger.

WE Will Contact You. We will be posting pictures of his travel.

:laughing:

B)

I realised that Girry needed to be with its Mom & Dad on a very special occasion, 1st anniversary (everybody ag sweet), so dropped him off

but

its seems that Mom & Dad aren't in a rush anymore....

one day later and Girry still hasn't been picked up. Maybe someone else will get there before they do.

:)

Thank goodness our part-time godchild has been re-united with his adoptive parents.

Sly and Gobble you are despicable characters to subject a young Girry to your foul deeds. YOU SHOULD BE THOROUGHLY ASHAMED OF YOURSELVEVES!!

Our thoughts are with Bats, Squirrel and young Girry, who has been through a really traumatic time in the last few weeks.

SHAME ON YOU SLY&GOBBLE. :(:):mad::mad::(:)