Canadian TB Race 2007-08

TheLegoFool&Missus

Hello? What's happening with the race? There hasn't been an update in 2.5 months. You've had my TB for 4 months... Any chance the race will be starting any time soon? If not then I'd prefer you to place it in a cache soon instead of participating in the race. Want to get my little LandCruiser on the road!

I am so sorry about the delay, I have had some serious family issues come up, and I haven't had the chance to get thngs rolling.

I have a couple of spots chosen to start the race, and I will keep everyone posted as soon as I can.

Again, so very sorry!

Marc

Just an update...

We have a few more racers entered, and only two spots to choose from now.

I will be submitting the cache site information within the week... if all goes well... and hopefully it should be posted next week.

Good luck to all the racers!

Marc

To bad I don't live in Canada, sounds like a great idea. To bad one of my TB's made it up to Canada on its way to Alaska and ended up in a cachers hands for over a year now never to be heard from again. :laughing:

You can still enter if you're interested.

Just because it's a Canadian race, doesn't mean you have to be Canadian. it just means it's through Canada.

If you have a NEW TB, you can send to me, and I will drop it in the cache... we accept late starters.

After all, it's all in good fun

We have started to receive prizes from some of our sponsors, and I would like to thank them all personally.

We have so far,

- Canada's Micro Puck,

Trackable with a CA prefix, Black nickel only of course, 25mm wide, 2mm thick

- Canada Micro V2,

Trackable with a CA prefix, Minted in black nickel, 25mm dia 2mm thick

- Canadian Cacher Pin - single, Single 2.5cm tall Canadian Cacher

Donated by Sam Inc

- 1 set of TB Tags

Donated by Queens Borrowers

Edited by Queens Borrowers

I AM SO SORRY!

I know I haven't updated in quite some time, and I am sure you racers are pretty upset with me.

I would like to extend my apologies to everyone.

I also would like to invite everyone who has participated to email me @ legojo@gmail.com with your mailing address, so I can start sending out some of the SWAG we have received for the race.

I will update the standings soon, and announce the 2008 winner as soon as I am physically fit.

Again, so sorry for the delay!

Marc

:(

Here are the winners & their prizes!

Total Points:

1st Place - Fire Chief Racer, berkut, 3521.3 - Ready to Go Geocache

2nd Place - Dj Max's 1985 Hurst Oldsmobile Racer, Queens Borrowers, 2811.4 - Canada’s Micro Puck

3rd Place - Geocachingdragon Green Racer 2007, Geocachingdragon, 2390.5 - Canadian Cacher Pin

First to End:

1st Place: Fire Chief Racer, berkut, Nova Scotia - Canada Micro V2, Trackable

2nd Place: Dj Max's 1985 Hurst Oldsmobile Racer, Queens Borrowers, Ontario - Garmin TShirt

3rd Place: Geocachingdragon Green Racer 2007, Geocachingdragon, Manitoba - Thermal Can Holder

Most Miles Travelled - Legal (no skipped provinces)

1st Place: Fire Chief Racer, berkut, 3005.3 miles - TB Tags

2nd Place: Dj Max's 1985 Hurst Oldsmobile Racer, Queens Borrowers, 2304.4 miles - Garmin TShirt

3rd Place: Geocachingdragon Green Racer 2007, Geocachingdragon, 1890.5 miles - Thermal Can Holder

Most Miles Travelled - Overall (all miles, including skipped provinces)

1st Place: Big G Racer, Queens Borrowers, 3965.3 miles - Garmin TShirt

2nd Place: Fire Chief Racer, berkut, 3005.3 miles - Garmin TShirt

3rd Place: Dj Max's 1985 Hurst Oldsmobile Racer, Queens Borrowers, 2304.4 miles - Thermal Can Holder

Most Caches:

1st Place: Fire Chief Racer, berkut, 17 - Garmin TShirt

2nd Place: Dj Max's 1985 Hurst Oldsmobile Racer, Queens Borrowers, 16 - Garmin TShirt

3rd Place: Big G Racer, Queens Borrowers, 15 - Thermal Can Holder

Longest Drive:

1st Place: Fire Chief Racer, berkut, 999.8 miles - Garmin TShirt

2nd Place: Dj Max's 1985 Hurst Oldsmobile Racer, Queens Borrowers, 927.9 miles - Garmin TShirt

3rd Place: Geocachingdragon Green Racer 2007, Geocachingdragon, 582.7 miles - Thermal Can Holder

All participants will receive a Garmin T-Shirt from GPS Central.

Next race starting soon! ===>>> Great Canadian Travel Bug Race 2009-2010