Need help with Greek puzzle cache

DrAwKwArD

65 is the correct answer. However this is derived by using the actual Greek numerals ( PiEpilson-KappaBeta which are 85-22=65. I am not sure though which part of the coordinates to replace with 65.

Good luck

:D

...apo oti thimame sta mathimatika,otan grafame px: ab-cd ennooysame axb-cxd

opote pithanon nane kai etsi:

16x5=80

10x2=22

80-22=58

kai to pleon apithano

80x5=400

20x2=40

400-40=360

alla kalitera as ta dokimasei ola gia nane mesa-:D)

Edited by tetras61

GOOD AFTERNOON TO ALL OF YOU

THE RESULT OF THE SUBTRACTION 85-22 IS 63

AND THEN I THINK THAT HE WILL MUST CHANGE (N 45° 39.900) WITH ( N 45° 39.963)

ooops you are right olimpos. i checked the numbers but i didnt see the wrong result..how silly of me :D

------------------------------------

Pi Kappa-KappaBeta

kanate prosthesi ana zeygi ton aritmon kai to bgalate 85-22=63

kata ti gnomi moy an ine apli parathesi ton arithmon,kai oxi arithmitiki praksi,tha eprepe na ine:

805-202=603

Pantos aytos poy ebale tin cache tha eprepe na to dieykrinisei kalitera an prokite gia prosthesi i pollaplassiasmo i apli parathesi ton aritmon....

Edited by tetras61

I've emailed the cache owner with the first set of coordinates. I live 95 miles from the cache so hopefully he'll let me know if we're right. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks.

:anitongue: from curiosity, I would want to know, who finally it was the right solution.. <_<

The cache owner told me to go to the listed coordinates and it will "be clear when I arrive." I guess we'll all have to wait and see! I won't be in the area of the cache until the end of April.

I finally made it to the cache location. There was a staircase with many, many stairs up to the top. I counted off 63 stairs, and directly underneath was a micro with yet another puzzle to solve. I had no idea I'd need to solve another greek puzzle to find the final, but here it is nonetheless: EB-vy. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you.

EB-vy=??

Edited by cache-n-dash