Take a Kid out caching!

Lemon Fresh Dog

Yes - there are 15 more to be announced. Sadly, Lemon Fresh Dog has to make the world safe for Cisco Router technicians (in other words, I am training students at the moment).

The moment I come up for air I will list the 15 lucky folks!

(in fact, I know their post #, but need to look up names)

Thanks. Sorry for buggin' ya, but I was itching to know... :laughing:

Hope the teaching goes well.

GT

Yes - there are 15 more to be announced. Sadly, Lemon Fresh Dog has to make the world safe for Cisco Router technicians (in other words, I am training students at the moment).

Cool; another network geek like my hubby :cry:

Congrats to all the winners so far. <crosses fingers for the next round>

....Anthus (Mrs)

I haven't been back since the first day I posted some pics...

What great families are out there caching! I love seeing these photos :unsure: !!

I wish there were more of you around SE Minnesota ... we haven't run into any other families at any CITO events or on the trail. It's such a great way to spend some quality time with the children and instill some fantastic values as well.

Keep up the great caching everyone!

(And congrats to the winners! ... except I think we're all winners!)

The moment I come up for air I will list the 15 lucky folks!

(in fact, I know their post #, but need to look up names)

Did they drown? :D;)

I'm not worried, LFD will come thru eventually.

Okay all! The world is now safe for Cisco Routers, ITIL, and Sharepoint!!!!! Next week is coin mail-out fest and the last of the winners!

Sorry for the delay - I have to put that crazy thing called a job on the front burner when it comes to the students.

One day I'll get a day off!!!!

Sorry for the delay. Actually this cache was at a local museum here is Ocala Florida called the Appleton Museum. There is a really neat fountain in the front. The cache, is actually behind us in some wood line in the prkg lot. The other picture, was a two stage multi. Thanks for all the nice comments!!!!!!!!

More pics of my little Geocacher in training:

100_1051.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Edited by Team Geo-Joes

! Last configuration change at 12:23:19 UTC Sun May 13 2007 by dg9

! NVRAM config last updated at 12:24:27 UTC Sun May 13 2007 by dg9

!

upgrade fpd auto

version 12.2

service timestamps debug datetime msec localtime

service timestamps log datetime msec localtime

service password-encryption

service counters max age 10

!

hostname px-1w-as01

!

boot system flash sup-bootflash:s72033-ipservicesk9-mz.122-18.SXF7.bin

boot system flash disk0:s72033-ipservicesk9-mz.122-18.SXF7.bin

boot system flash disk0:s72033-ipservicesk9-mz.122-18.SXF5.bin

boot system flash

logging buffered 20480 debugging

logging console informational

logging monitor informational

enable secret 5 $1

enable password 7

!

aaa new-model

aaa authentication login default group tacacs+ line

aaa authentication enable default group tacacs+ enable

aaa accounting exec default stop-only group tacacs+

aaa accounting commands 15 default stop-only group tacacs+

aaa accounting network default stop-only group tacacs+

:P

I know the contest is over, but sharing pics is fun!

Kodak332.jpg

I love this!

Did you notice the little clips on her shorts, they are waterbottle holders, no water, just the holders, she insisted on having them both! We have ammo cans in our living room, she carries them all over the house then sets them up to sit on them. Crazy kid! I love my Bella Bug!

I know the contest is over, but sharing pics is fun!

Kodak332.jpg

I love this!

Did you notice the little clips on her shorts, they are waterbottle holders, no water, just the holders, she insisted on having them both! We have ammo cans in our living room, she carries them all over the house then sets them up to sit on them. Crazy kid! I love my Bella Bug!

What a smile, can't help but smile back when you see someone so happy.

Love it.

First 10 Winners:

Western_Mass_Clan

delta123

ParentsofSAM

fraygirls

GBOTS

The Walkabouts

Wij Drie

manchanegra

jamrasc

Kiwi Nomad

please PM me. I need ADDRESS, and SUBJECT LINE: Kids Caching

Please do not e-mail me - this will get all lost and I don't want that to happen.

I'm on the list. So i'm one of the happy winners. I did even PM. But what did i win? I haven't see anything yet.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :laughing:

First 10 Winners:

Western_Mass_Clan

delta123

ParentsofSAM

fraygirls

GBOTS

The Walkabouts

Wij Drie

manchanegra

jamrasc

Kiwi Nomad

please PM me. I need ADDRESS, and SUBJECT LINE: Kids Caching

Please do not e-mail me - this will get all lost and I don't want that to happen.

I'm on the list. So i'm one of the happy winners. I did even PM. But what did i win? I haven't see anything yet.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :sad:

Hi Wij Drie :unsure:

I would encourage patience. It's clear team Lemon Fresh Dog has a lot on their plate right now. This is a very generous contest and they can take as much time as they need IMHO ... no sense in looking a gift horse in the mouth. :anicute:

Matt ... Western Mass Clan

P.S. Still pumped to be atop the list! :back::laughing:

Here's my contributing. We cache with our two kids "Big Brother" and "Little Sis" of the Western Mass Clan. :laughing: Thanks for the thread!

56ebfdc7-e628-4107-8df0-d77fa8ee444e.jpg

Taken just today at "Boba's Base"

7cb677a0-207f-44f1-bef1-fe2d78919239.jpg

2bd436d3-d6d6-4f8e-97be-c06cbb49278a.jpg

The "Opening of the Cache Ceremony"

6c79a069-5429-4472-bfeb-b943e09ee4c4.jpg

Little Sis is First to Find with Daddy!!!

I know I've seen these two youngsters around somewhere :anicute:

Took my seven year old autistic son out with me today to go "treasure hunting" as he had an inset day (off school) . It's his first time ( only my fourth cache :anicute: ) So we weren't on the "Lemon" .

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

Yellow smiley face rubber out. Blue squishy creature in.

He didn't quite take to it as I'd hoped, perhaps next time with his brothers and sister when they're fighting over who holds the GPS :laughing:

I want to thank LFD for starting this thread. What delightful photos of so many beautiful children out caching with family and friends , enjoying the great outdoors and finding treasure. And the snapshots of time frozen for all to remember these wonderful moments in life. In reading through the many posts and storys, this thread has brought so very much warmth and joy not only to me, but to the whole Geocaching Comunity.

And that you all for sharing :)

Glenn

I want to thank LFD for starting this thread. What delightful photos of so many beautiful children out caching with family and friends , enjoying the great outdoors and finding treasure. And the snapshots of time frozen for all to remember these wonderful moments in life. In reading through the many posts and storys, this thread has brought so very much warmth and joy not only to me, but to the whole Geocaching Comunity.

And that you all for sharing :lol:

Glenn

Glenn is definitely right! This has been such an enjoyable thread! Every now and then, when I need a pick-me-up, I come back out here and browse through all these great pictures. ('course, I usually start by looking at my kids' pictures first :D ) But, it is so enjoyable seeing all those kids out there just enjoying life! Thanks again, LFD for starting this great thread! And thanks to everyone who has shared their pictures!

Thanks for the thanks......but mostly - THANKS for the Pictures and THANKS for the patience.

Here are the next 15 winners! The 5 Lemon Fresh Dog coins will be random, and the 20 Wildrose coins will be the rest. (total of 25)

original winners (in case you forgot):

Western_Mass_Clan

delta123

ParentsofSAM

fraygirls

GBOTS

The Walkabouts

Wij Drie

manchanegra

jamrasc

Kiwi Nomad

Next 15

alimelacy

pengo family

danoshimano

Lost Puppy

Never Lost In Him

Team GC Hound

is91

BlueLineFind

DresselDragons

Stickerooni

Cainrcc

Clan Riffster

Windrose

Delta123

Anyone not on the list? Well..... the NEXT Five posts with pictures of a kid caching will win a Lemon Fresh Dog personal coin (a coin that is ONLY for face-to-face and gift giving).

Please make sure to send me your address. I will compile my envelopes this week and contact anyone that has not contacted me.

Thank you again for your patience - I have been super-busy (which is a good thing in my case) and neglected my Geo-duties! (haha)