The Easter Geocoin Bunny!

UOTrackers

According to the email I recieved today from the Easter Coin Bunny, I was the first person in the world to find one of these coins. I found mine shortly after leaving the Kiss Me event in Birmingham. Funny thing though, Found the egg about 50 feet away from where the cache was supposed to be and the cache was not even there!!! The stats I just read about the coins are that only 250 of these were distributed by the Bunny, so get out there and find'em!!!Congrats to the other finders!!! I know mine will be staying in my personal collection.

I am so jealous! I saw that there was a coin put into Lum Felton in Salina, KS...where I found the cache TWO days ago on my way home to Colorado! grumble, grumble.....But being a good cacher I emailed Rambling Crew and told him to get his butt to his cache to grab the coin! At least he got it! Bunny...think CO, think CO...

Congrats Neoncacher on being the first.

It is official I have showed both pictures of the coins to the girls and they have already placed their orders of which one they like the best...I just told them that they have to be good and maybe...only maybe the Easter Bunny will hop down here to their cache or another nearby cache.

They promised to be good. We will see. B)

This might be a way out there thought, but wouldn't it be cool if there was a map available to place yourself on, so that mystery coin droppers had some "targets"? I have no idea how they drop the coins, but I know a lot of people in the forums get them, so maybe it would be helpful to find caches close to them? I know someone had attempted one for the Geocoin fairy, but I have no clue how these things work. Plus it would just be cool to see who we'd be close to when we go on trips! We could look at the map and say, "oh look Tasia lives near there!" Is this a crazy idea?

This might be a way out there thought, but wouldn't it be cool if there was a map available to place yourself on, so that mystery coin droppers had some "targets"? I have no idea how they drop the coins, but I know a lot of people in the forums get them, so maybe it would be helpful to find caches close to them? I know someone had attempted one for the Geocoin fairy, but I have no clue how these things work. Plus it would just be cool to see who we'd be close to when we go on trips! We could look at the map and say, "oh look Tasia lives near there!" Is this a crazy idea?

FRAPPR was used to try and keep track of the drops. It is extremly difficult to keep up with and I found the locations are not very accurate on the maps.

I know people had other methods that worked better than FRAPPR, maybe someone can give it a shot.

I do not think so. I have seen some kind of map like this before....it was Google or Yahoo thing....or some such something.

I think Damenace (maybe) had set up a map sort like that of Geocoin Collectors.

It would be cool. :D

EDIT: Whoa....there is Damenace with the name of the map he made. Cool.

Edited by ParentsofSAM

There are a few maps up on Frapper.com that differant cachers have started.

Look what Bella Found!

Kodak248-1.jpg

ECBfront.jpg

WOW an Easter Geocoin Bunny?- Just when my little thing for the Secret Agent finally calms down a bit?...YOU GUYS ARE KILLIN ME!!!

DUDE...I can dye eggs like a madman and You know that little chocolate rabbit you get?...Well I never eat the head first. :D And I use real grass in all my baskets...even it is just one. And I have never owned a lucky rabbits foot...(that was actually Lucky)

So if anyone is planning for a EGB Steakout... We can take shifts, cause Dem Wascilly Wabbits are hard to hard to find! :D

CONGRATS BELLA...I hope you enjoy that pretty little egg. That is a great pic, But do you have the AFTER shot?

I went to a cache today and found a Easter egg inside. I admit I was a little excited to see what was inside. However when I opened it, what I found was a gelatinous glob of glittery something? :D Maybe next time. Very nice coin and Congrats to Bella.

Edited by kusanagi

CONGRATS BELLA...I hope you enjoy that pretty little egg. That is a great pic, But do you have the AFTER shot?

Yep I do! Go here

Holy Cow That was good! That was one of the cutest things Ive seen! I saw that people mentioned a slideshow, but was headed out and couldnt resist this new topic. That really was good...Im gonna watch it again! :D

Woot! I found an easter coin today! Thanks Coin Bunny!

Walked thru 6 inches of snow with tennis shoes!

My log: Egg Hunting!

What is it with Camera batteries dieing just as we get to the cache! It' s Kodak conspiracy I tell ya!

Beautiful coin, and wow looking at those pictures almost makes me miss snow, almost! I grew up in upstate NY, had enough snow to last a lifetime, then headed south!

Here bunny, bunny, bunny...

carrot1.jpg

Or do I actually have to cache while dressed as a carrot?

carrot.jpg

Gotta attract the Coin Bunny to IL for our little guy - he would get the biggest kick outta this one!

:D

Ah darn, no I have to clean soda off my computer screen! Too funny!

Congrats to all the new finders as I laugh my Hiny OFF!

FRIVLAS- That was PERFECT!...You should turn that head into a cache box, and put it out in your garden!...That was GOOD! :D:D:lol:

That was CinemaBoxers...I just need to learn not to look at the forums while drinking soda.

Here bunny, bunny, bunny...

carrot1.jpg

Or do I actually have to cache while dressed as a carrot?

carrot.jpg

Gotta attract the Coin Bunny to IL for our little guy - he would get the biggest kick outta this one!

:D

OMG, Paula, you are just crazy!

I don't know Paula, I am still trying to figure out the flippers on your feet.

Congrats to everyone with their great finds.

FRIVLAS- That was PERFECT!...You should turn that head into a cache box, and put it out in your garden!...That was GOOD! :D:lol::huh:

That was CinemaBoxers...I just need to learn not to look at the forums while drinking soda.

;) OOPS I even saw that too!...Just spaced it- I was just excited and typed away brainlessly!

GREAT ONE CINEMABOXERS!...Do you forgive me? I knew it was you...really I did! :D

All 240 easter egg geocoins have been spread out across the globe and dropped into caches.
Across the globe. So maybe some will show up in Europe. Let's hope so.

There are 3 types of eggs: (1) pink\green (2) blue\red (3) light blue\lavender.
They come in three colours.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :D

Too cool! I found an Easter Geocoin Bunny coin yesterday afternoon on my way out of Atlanta at this cache Leapin' Lizards GC11HJ7. What a very cool surprise and a lot of fun! Thanks, Easter Geocoin Bunny and congrats to all the other finders, especially Bella, I really enjoyed reading the logs and seeing the different pictures of the coins. I'll try to post a picture of mine when I get home tonight - my egg is white, when you read my log you'll see why I point that out :D

Thanks again, Easter Geocoin Bunny! May all of your geocoin trails be full of fun and happiness :D

T1

FRIVLAS- That was PERFECT!...You should turn that head into a cache box, and put it out in your garden!...That was GOOD! :P:rolleyes:<_<

I did the same but I spewed tea instead. The IT guy wasn't too happy about replacing my keyboard. <_<:rolleyes::P

Wow wow wow! We decided to go and grab a local cache that we have not been out to get yet and what do we find!!! Yep thats right an Easter Bunny Geocoin Egg.....could it be an geo-egg for us?

We open the egg and we find a blue & yellow glitter egg with purple back! :rolleyes:

Here is the picture with the girls and their new egg!

th_Mar2007036.jpg th_Mar2007037.jpg th_Mar2007034.jpg th_Mar2007033.jpg