The Easter Geocoin Bunny!

UOTrackers

Hallo Paashaas,

Even een kort berichtje om jou te laten weten dat je absoluut welkom bent in Nederland. Het is lente hier dus je zal je goed thuisvoelen.

It worked! This evening, after getting a FTF, we drove to a cache nearby; 'Verrassing' (means Surprise in Dutch) and we were surprised! It was visited last Saturday by the Bunny, so the coin has been in the cache for 3 days. Sunday we were in Belgium, so we couldn't visit this cache. We thought that, in the mean time, someone else would have taken it, but forgot to mention it in his log. But it was still there :ph34r: So Wij Drie, thanks for inviting the Easter Geocoin Bunny :ph34r: and Bunny, thank you for this lovely coin.

(because it was allmost dark, we didn't take a picture yet...)

WooHoo! The Easter GeoCoin Bunny hopped thru Connecticut today & left a wonderful prize for lil ole me while I was peforming cache maintenance!

Photos & logs to follow.

"Thank you Easter Bunny, bauck, bauck!" :laughing:

From my heart,

This bunny is very gracious & sweet to be doing this! I feel blessed!

Thank you, you ROCK!

Still looking for the ECB to make a return to the Bay Area. I just found a cache from Frivalas thinking the ECB would make it, based on the title.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...01-af448dcf29f0

Hey, I did my best to entice the ECB back to town. Check out the contents...everything is carrot colored except for the cute little girl bunny PEZ dispenser. :lol:

DSC00891.jpg

Nice idea for a cache.

If the orange stuff doesn't attract the bunny, I am sure the cute girl bunny will :lol:

Glad It was still there when I got there!

The coin was logged yesterday but I Could not get to the cache immediatley, but it was still there today when I checked... was I surprised :laughing:

There was also this bunny in the cache, so I thought they went good together ..

Thank you Easter Geocoin Bunny! My Grandaughter should love this coin when she sees it :)

026a1195-952e-4855-8903-8ee8017ecca6.jpg

OH......MY.....GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT HAPPENED AT MY HOUSE TODAY?????????? B):D:D:D:D:D

What? You can't guess?? Really??!!?? :D ok I'll help you out!!!! :D

Click on the link below LOL

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...96-4c54ac0f8172

THE EASTER GEOCOIN BUNNY HIT IDAHO TODAY!!!

OH THANK YOU :), THANK YOU :anicute::), THANK YOU EASTER GEOCOIN BUNNY :):)B)

hhmm....the gc.com website is down and you can't see that I pulled a Marky & Joannie trick....

Edited by LoriDarlin

Add me to the growing list of happy coin recipients! :)

The ECB visited my Charlotte's Bridge (GC10128) cache and left a present!

Needless to say I was out the door as soon as I got the email.

Thanx very, very much ECB!!! :anicute:

Happy Easter to all!

Congrats to WVHunter!

Kind of funny getting one of those coins with your avatar, huh?

HA!

Must have been huntin rabbits and got lucky and found the coin :) Hope you diden't get the rabbit he-she still has to make it to the Wheeling area hopefuly :)

News Flash - Easter Geocoin Bunny Spotted Down-Under!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes folks - you heard right!!!! OMG I could not beleive it. It seems that the Easter Geocoin Bunny may have flown in to (or out of) Christchurch Internation Airport yesterday as this morning I found an Easter geocoin in the Travel Bugs Renewal cache (GCMWF1). WOW - I never thought I would see one of these beautiful coin 'in the flesh' down here in New Zealand! And what a cool coin it is. I love it, I love it, I love it!!!!

Thank you so much Ms/Mrs/Mr Easter Geocoin Bunny - we love you!!!

And a HAPPY EASTER to all of you out there around the world :)

Woo Hoo!!! No pictures yet, but here is my Log :cry:!!! THANKS!!!

Nice event. While at the event, I was going over to sign the log and when I opened the logbook, I noticed a ECB Log!! I was like, o o o, there must be a coin around here. Looking around, hoping to find one hidden, the next thing I know, the little one was walking towards me with an EGG!!

Of course, being 15 months, he was unable to tell me where the EGG came from.

Thanks ECB!!! A great looking coin for the collection...

Woo Hoo!!! No pictures yet, but here is my Log :cry:!!! THANKS!!!

Nice event. While at the event, I was going over to sign the log and when I opened the logbook, I noticed a ECB Log!! I was like, o o o, there must be a coin around here. Looking around, hoping to find one hidden, the next thing I know, the little one was walking towards me with an EGG!!

Of course, being 15 months, he was unable to tell me where the EGG came from.

Thanks ECB!!! A great looking coin for the collection...

That is so precious! Congrats!

Went out to grab a couple of new caches in the area today (GC11GM7). I had my son with me and almost didn't do this cache because the trail we took was washed out. After talking him in to doing some major bush/mud-wacking, we were gald we continued on. Once there and the cache was found, we opened the container and found an Easter Geocoin Bunny coin setting in side!!

Thanks EGB :cry:

and HAPPY EASTER to all!!

Here is my log from 12:35 tonight.

Thank You ECB.

I saw that you had dropped a coin in this cache today, but figured that someone was already on the way to the cache, so waited an hour, still no new log, so hopped in the car, drove through several snow squalls and whiteouts on the 30 mi trek to the cache. Walking down the trail, couldn't see any footprints in the snow, but then it was fresh, but at the cache site, still couldn't make out any. Opened the container, and LO' lookie here, an Easter egg!!!

To keep the karma good in the cache, I left a Clatmandu karma coin and pathtag.

A most EGGCELLENT coin

Boy Lots of Bunny Drops- Thats just what I was Hoppin Fur, And he sure is makin rounds!!! Congrats to all!

Sorry bout the Luck Wyohunter!

This is usually the first topic I check when I get on the forums- Its fun to see who got a Bunny Coin and their responses! Thanks Easter Coin bunny!

Alright, I guess it was not meant to be :) . I saw the ECB visited four more Utah caches. Two of them had been claimed. SO I was off to a cache I had been to before to try and get the coin. While pulling into the parking lot I hit a curb and pinched my time on the rim, yet thats right flat tire. Headed to the cache in hopes that the coin would at least still be there, no luck. Someone beat me to the cache, coin was gone :) . Could not make it to the fourth location since I had to get the tire fixed.

I was able to get an Easter Geocoin coin last week. I watched it sit in a cache for 3 days before I grabbed it. Four of them made it to the Upstate NY area and they are all spoken for now. I am going to bring this coin to an easter egg event and hide it amongst the other eggs. Someone is going to be surprised! :)

1e5161b7-f2bd-40b1-8954-3d71c522eb07.jpg

We had a bit of an adventure yesterday.

Only one ECB coin had been dropped in Utah and it was claimed almost immediately, but, I kept watching and waiting....

Then yesterday we decided to go hiking, spent about 6 hours and 10 miles in the foothills above Farmington. Found six great, quality caches.

After we got home I got on and checked the ECB's profile and there had been 4 drops in the Salt Lake Valley, :o BUT, we were tired, needed showers and our son came by for help with his taxes.....not to mention chores had been left undone. So, we decided to be grown-ups and do what was necessary. ;)

After we were all caught up, I checked again and saw one coin was still unclaimed, so with only a little arm twisting, R and I set out after it, not really expecting to find it still there. :o But, since it was in a cache we hadn't found it was a win anyway. (GCWHPP)

Now, this cache is all the way across the valley and usually a huge pain to get too. Traffic can be horrible anytime of the day or the week.... but, we breezed right across and found the specified trail-head with no trouble at all :D (This just doesn't happen...we've had it take 90 minutes at times to cross the valley).

The cache turned out to be only .25 of a mile from the start.

Still, I really didn't expect to find the coin still there at 5:30 PM. But, there it was! :blink:

So, we can now add an ECB coin to our collection YAY!! :D

Alright, I guess it was not meant to be :o . I saw the ECB visited four more Utah caches. Two of them had been claimed. SO I was off to a cache I had been to before to try and get the coin. While pulling into the parking lot I hit a curb and pinched my time on the rim, yet thats right flat tire. Headed to the cache in hopes that the coin would at least still be there, no luck. Someone beat me to the cache, coin was gone :o . Could not make it to the fourth location since I had to get the tire fixed.

Sorry, Dennis.... :blink:

Well, I was able to snag the last coin in Iowa! I decided to head out 100 miles one way after work on Friday. Two of the 4 coins had already been found. I decided that they had been sitting unfound long enough. We dashed out the door at 3:45 and made it to the first cache at 5:45pm. Simple two stage in a city park, with a little mushiness at the very end. Cache was a tennis ball canister stuck in the y of a tree, no camo, nothing. I looked through the clear container and I could not see an egg. Opened it up and checked the log book and after the EGB log was three first names dated three days earlier and not logged online. I was so upset! Our only chance now was to drive another 30 miles to walk in 10 deg. windchill weather 1/3 mile around a fishing pond into a swamp area. Luckily it was dry and luckily, when we found the cache, I could just see the shape of a yellow egg through the white plastic at the top of the gallon container. My heart was pounding so fast as I opened the lid and picked up the egg and shook it. Sounded like a coin to me!! I think my son got a kick out of how excited I was to find the precious coin. We had an event yesterday and I got to show off my coin. They all thought I was nuts because they are not geocoinickers like all of us.

:o:D:o;):blink:

:blink: To say I was delighted when the Easter Bunny popped a coin in to my cache is an understatement GCWMR0 I knew it was there since the 5th but didn't expect it to be there today 8th especially after visits from 2 cachers we had called by to pick up some TB's for a caching trip on Monday, and there it was better than winning the lottery and how special it was today Easter Sunday Thank you Easter Bunny

I hopped into here to say hello!

Happy Easter!

Congrats to each finder of an egg I laid,

And to my 60 helpers who also played :D

I loves to watch the logs and smiles,

And seriously toured a great many miles! :blink:

For now, my project is almost complete,

And I hope you enjoyed my little coin treats. :cry:

Time to sit back, relax and reason,

Until of course it's Wabbit Season! :o

I have asked AtlantaGal to help me with placing a few of the sample proof eggs on auction in the next couple of weeks, the proceeds going to: Make a child smile organization

Thank you so much for a fun project, I believe there were:

28 coins dropped in Canada

52 coins dropped in Europe and down under

and 160 coins dropped in the USA.

Two packages have not shown up yet. :D So I hope those will reach their destinations sometime. I haven't logged all the finds and a couple were put back into caches. So keep a look out!

484a319d-1451-4ed0-b5e8-38816a037957.jpg

Happy Easter!

Thanks for the fun!

:cry::o;)

EGB

The Easter Geocoin Bunny