The Easter Geocoin Bunny!

UOTrackers

Look what Bella Found!

Kodak248-1.jpg

I had just finished up my last massage (yesterday) and was in the car on my way to pick up Bella, when my husband called. “Someone just visited Bella’s 5 and Dime and DNF’d it again? Can you go check on it.”? I was a bit surprised because we had just straightened out a problem with people DNF’ing it. It’s in a little retirement community and one of the older gentleman thought I picked it up and was telling cachers it was gone. However he was shown that it was still there so I figured smooth sailing from now on. So I pick up Bella and head to her cache. When I got there my husband was there with a camera. Huh? He says, “just go check the cache!” So Bella and I head over to it, we get there, and what’s this? A little purple Easter Egg? Bella picked it up as Forrest took a picture, then the camera died. Forrest got the little email notification all right, but it wasn’t a DNF, someone named the Easter Geocoin Bunny had just hopped by the cache, he grabbed the camera knowing I would be excited, he just didn’t know the battery was about dead.

(Edit I wrote this all up last night, but was contacted and asked to wait till this morning to post, I will have better pictures of the coin once the sun hits mid-day)

WooHoo Thank you Easter Geocoin Bunny!

ECBfront.jpg

ecb_back.jpg

How very cool! Thats how our little guy is with coins - hes gets about as excited as we do when a new envelope arrives - calls it "Treasure"!!

Its particularly neat when the kids get something fun though!!!! Will have to keep an eye out for the bunny in IL! Joel would get a kick out of an "Eggy" coin. (As he calls them!)

VERY VERY CUTE!

Congrats, Bella!!

(I have a brother named Forrest, everyone calls him "Trees")

We get "Peas and Carrots" a lot...don't get it? Run Forrest Run! Who was Forrest's "girl"?

Forrests 'girl' was Jenny, what a coincidence:) Congrats Bella, what a great surprise you found.

edit spelling

Edited by summerandnana

Congratulations to little Bella!! She is so adroable. :( What a deserving recipient. B)

Another coin to hope for. I know our little PengoDaughter would love to add this to her little collection. We made her a little photo album of all the sig items and geonickels that she has received personally from other cachers plus a few special items: parents of sam micro geocoins and a little geoangel coin sent to me from UO Trackers. We activated a travel bug and wrote the number inside her album so that others may 'discover' her collection. She just loves showing it off as you can see here:

090e778b-efe0-4575-af4c-b02de03b2d68.jpg

Hopefully the Easter Coin Bunny will visit her too. B)

How cute!

DiB and I went to a cache this morning, ended up DNF'ing it B) But we found an easter egg with a coin in it near the cache site!!

my coin has a gold finish, with light blue and gold on the front, and purple on the back... i will post pics when i get home from work!

Thanks Easter Geocoin Bunny!!!! :(

Here Bunny, Bunny, Bunny!!! SSHHHH, I'm hunting Wabbits!!!

Elmer_Fudd_A_Wild_Hare.jpg

Naughty Damenace! B) Why am I not surprised that you came up with this! :(

What a great surprise coin, and a wonderful shot of Bella. And congrats to Pengodaughter on her nice collection. Children are the future of our hobby. Anything that encourages them to take up geocaching is a good thing, in our book. Two of our grandkids have gone caching with us, and grandson Larez is a regular companion during the summer, with his own account. Someone has to maintain our hides when we're too old and feeble to do it! B)

How cute!

DiB and I went to a cache this morning, ended up DNF'ing it B) But we found an easter egg with a coin in it near the cache site!!

my coin has a gold finish, with light blue and gold on the front, and purple on the back... i will post pics when i get home from work!

Thanks Easter Geocoin Bunny!!!! :(

Great, now I wish that the Easter Bunny would visit good old Europe. These Easter Eggs look absoluetly lovely.