Bristol, TN

rusty_da_dog

Ok, I am going to be making the track to the Nascar race this weekend, and as usual will have set aside some geocaching time. Could anyone up in the Tri-Cities area tell me how far it is from Bristol to West Virginia, or Kentucky? I was wanting to add those to states to my finds if I got a chance. Also any caches with a .5 mile or less hike, not counting urban micros that are gonna be WAY too busy this weekend.

Cya on the trails,

Rusty

Ok, I am going to be making the track to the Nascar race this weekend, and as usual will have set aside some geocaching time. Could anyone up in the Tri-Cities area tell me how far it is from Bristol to West Virginia, or Kentucky? I was wanting to add those to states to my finds if I got a chance. Also any caches with a .5 mile or less hike, not counting urban micros that are gonna be WAY too busy this weekend.

Cya on the trails,

Rusty

There are lots of chaches in the bristol area that you would have time to do. I am gooing to the race as well I live in SC, but my mother lives 3 miles from the racetrack and I was there last week and found some and plan on making a few trips while I am there for the Busch race... No sunday tickets :rolleyes:

I went to yahoo maps and mapped down my interstate from my house to my moms and founds literally hundreds right off the interstate,,,

Happy hunting and have fun at the race!

GO BIG BROWN TRUCK!!!!