Geocaching Enhanced

HELP

Hi All,

I've got FireFox up and running with lots of the extra's mentioned earlier, (to many really, I don't now know what I have downloaded).

Problem is I've accidentally managed to ignore several topics. Can someone tell me how to reinstate them please.

Regards Bernard.

Install Topic Ignore Buttons

LordElph's geocaching forum tools greasemonkey script

Arrrgh! I'm sure this has been asked before, possibly by me, but can I find the thread?!!! It will be good for other IT dummies like me to have in this thread anyway.....

I'm trying to install the above script but it only opens a page with the script code rather than with an auto-install feature like some others. How do I add it to my scripts please?

Chief Luddite B)

Install Topic Ignore Buttons

LordElph's geocaching forum tools greasemonkey script

Arrrgh! I'm sure this has been asked before, possibly by me, but can I find the thread?!!! It will be good for other IT dummies like me to have in this thread anyway.....

I'm trying to install the above script but it only opens a page with the script code rather than with an auto-install feature like some others. How do I add it to my scripts please?

Chief Luddite B)

Right click the link, select view script source, it should give you an option then...

If that still doesnt work. Go to Tools>Greasemonkey>Install User Script... when viewing the script source.

Chief Luddite :rolleyes:

Right click the link, select view script source, it should give you an option then...

If that still doesnt work. Go to Tools>Greasemonkey>Install User Script... when viewing the script source.

Thanks Edgemaster - it worked!