what PocketPC software do you use?

mtrax

I use Beeline GPS software for caching.

You can also search google for GPStuner and backcountry navigator for other possible solutions.

I have been using the trial for Beeline and will be purchasing it soon. It is very simple to use and can also manage the waypoints as well.

I am using a dell axim X5 WM03 with Holux GR271 CF receiver

I am using either SE P910i with nhGPS + Garmin 10x or Dopod 818 pro with Garmin Mobile XT + Garmin 10x. The waypoint I just need the pocket queries and using mapsource transfer waypoints from PC to my PPC. I used mobipocket to read the log files. I was paperless caching more then a year and just switch to by using PPC with garmin XT.

Since I was using nhGPS for geocaching at first, Bought the Dopod 818 pro Oct 2006, tested GPS tuner and beelinegps. I still like the nhGPS. But nhGPS is only worked with Symbian UIQ phone like motorola A1000, A929, A925 and SonyEricsson P800,P900 and P910i. It provided trace back function which was very useful when you are in the forest. nhGPS can zoon into very small scale which my Garmin mobile XT was only 30m.

Edited by thsalbert