April Fool's Day Geocoins NEW and AVAILABLE

Dr. Whoever

2007 APRIL FOOL'S GEOCOINS

UPDATE: GOLD & SILVER IS SOLD OUT

The Special Editions will be available to customers after I get all of the orders shipped out. Keep tight to your emails. The first 60 folks who respond back will get the chance at them. Limit 1 (one) per customer to make it fair. Thank You Coiners for the INCREDIBLE Response to these Coins.

See the pictures and description below and send an e-mail if you would like an invoice sent to you.

9a55a89f-a4f0-4d93-afc2-a6de14c22101.jpg

6df88da1-d167-4a17-96d2-1525fb385033.jpg

COIN PRICE AND SHIPPING:

WORLDWIDE: $8.25 Each

USA + Canada SHIPPING: $1.50 First Coin; $.50 Each Additional Coin.

WORLDWIDE SHIPPING: $3.50 First Coin; $1.00 Each Additional Coin.

COIN STATS:

Size: 1.75” Imitation Hard Enamel

Thickness: 3.5 mm “Thick and Heavy”

Metal & Quantity: 150 Gold, 75 Silver, and 75 Special Edition Glitter (Available at a Later Date to customers who purchased one of the regular editions ONLY)

Trackable: Yes, www.geocaching.com

Icon: Yes, Jester’s Cap

Activation Codes: www.coincodes.com

Unique Features: Multiple textures and Transparent Enamel all over the front of these great coins giving them a very deep and magnificent look. Jester Cap shaped cut out, trackable with the Jester Cap April Fool’s Icon. The back side has a gritty texture background and tell you just how it is sometimes to feel foolish when caching. Make these your April Fool’s gift to yourself. The Special Edition is PURE Glitz and Glitter. Put those shades on and let the sun make them shine! NICE BIG TRACKING NUMBERS !!

ORDER email INFORMATION:

If you are interested in purchasing, please send an email to: canningcastle@charter.net

Subject: April Fool’s Geocoins

(Copy and paste this into the email)

Geo Nick:

Paypal Email:

Contact Email Address:

Quantity Gold:

Quantity Silver:

Edited by Castle Man

I am concentrating on personal coins only, but I have to make an exception here because:

1. I have a hat like that, and I actually wear it.

2. I was born in April.

3. I am often a fool.

Order sent!

1. Well, I don't have a hat like that, though I wish I did!

2. Born in April. Was supposed to be an April Fool's baby, but the joke was on my parents! I was born 2 weeks late, Income Tax Day baby!

3. We won't go there!

Order placed!

There are still 7 glitter editions that are available.

All of my trades are complete so get 'em while they last.

Thank you all for the incredible responses to this coin.

Look soon for a very, very special benefit coin & pin we are making right now. It is for a little girl with a dreaded disease and there will be a full description in the forums detailing the entire project.

The design is being completed by Paula of CinemaBoxers and it is truly a piece af art.

Keep an eye out for the "Breath Of Life" Benefit Geocoin and Pins!

There are still 7 glitter editions that are available.

All of my trades are complete so get 'em while they last.

Thank you all for the incredible responses to this coin.

Look soon for a very, very special benefit coin & pin we are making right now. It is for a little girl with a dreaded disease and there will be a full description in the forums detailing the entire project.

The design is being completed by Paula of CinemaBoxers and it is truly a piece af art.

Keep an eye out for the "Breath Of Life" Benefit Geocoin and Pins!

Received my siilver and gold and waiting for the limited edition,,,,,,these coins are sooooobeautiful.

I will take 2 more glitter if they are still available. let me know or invoice me. thanks :(