Mojave Desert Geocoins NEW!

Dr. Whoever

MOJAVE DESERT GEOCOINS

See the pictures and description below and send an e-mail if you would like an invoice sent to you.

COIN PRICE AND SHIPPING:

WORLDWIDE: $8.25

USA + Canada SHIPPING: $1.50 First Coin; $.50 Each Additional Coin.

WORLDWIDE SHIPPING: $3.50 First Coin; $1.00 Each Additional Coin.

COIN STATS:

Size: 1.75” Imitation Hard Enamel

Thickness: 3.5 mm

Metal & Quantity: 125 Antique Silver, 125 Antique Gold, 50 Antique Copper (Currently NOT FOR SALE) The LE Copper's with the glitter enamel will be available at a later date.

Trackable: Yes, www.geocaching.com

Icon: Yes, Mojave mounds Cactus in bloom

Activation Codes: www.coincodes.com

Unique Features: 3-D depiction of the Mojave Mounds Cactus that so many of us who take the opportunity to go 4 wheeling in the Mojave Desert see every spring in bloom. Imitation hard enamels on the flower. Copper coins are the same but with glittering hard enamels (ONLY 50 Made)

8505f58c-4042-4fdb-8c9c-d9b4132326c9.jpg

f59a9e02-6fa1-403c-8f92-f86feac4e5d9.jpg

ed061912-9241-46eb-bbd6-c284e808c100.jpg

ORDER email INFORMATION:

If you are interested in purchasing, please send an email to: canningcastle@charter.net

Subject: Mojave Desert Geocoins

(Copy and paste this into the email)

Geo Nick:

Paypal Email:

Contact Email Address:

Quantity Silver:

Quantity Gold:

Edited by Castle Man

Sent my e-mail for this coin earlier in the day and already have my invoice which I paid. Now that is the kind of turn-around that I'm talkin' 'bout! I was told the coin will ship in a few days, I'm looking forward to receiving it. I'm trying to watch my coin budget but then another kewl coin comes out and I'm at it again! Stop it!

The Gold Mojave's have SOLD OUT, thanks a bunch. There are only a handful of Silver's left. The Copper LE's will be available in a day or so when I get a chance to email all of the Gold and Silver customers. 45 available so keep a sharp eye out for the email.

CM

Got your email this evening. Email sent for one Copper-Glitter LE :rolleyes:

We just got our silver and copper coins and all I can say is - WOW! These are beautiful coins and the copper glittery one is especially so. And....I was even able to read the tracking number without closing one eye and squinting. :anitongue:

Thanks!

Mrs. Car54