Geocoin Mission Mayhem!

UOTrackers

The Easter Bunny came today and what perfect timing! B)

My envelope with the Easter stickers all over it had an Alabama 2006 coin, an Evil micro, and Kansas Sunshine 2007 micro, all of which I don't have.

I had no clue to who sent it at first but after looking through the names here, I think my Easter bunny has two of ~ in her name. Tasia aka Easter Bunny, thank you for my coins, I really liked them :) Happy Easter to you and everyone.

tsunrisebey

glad you like them! I was hoping that you didn't have those already, and I did a pretty good job of picking them out since you didn't. B)

MAYDAY MISSION

1. PARTICIPATING - Yes

2. Received Mission - Yes, research almost done!3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received-Yes! My Mayday package arrived over the weekend, and it's great. Inside was a Bitten by Whitebear coin, and a gold United We Cache coin. Both very nice coins! The tidy little box with the coins was nestled inside with packets of flower seeds, gardening gloves, and a bird feeder! I can't wait to get my flowers started. Thanks to my secret pal! :D

All 3 of my Missions are sent out! I recieved my Easter Mission and was very pleased as you may know :D

Hope I can be a great Captain for the Mission Mayday! And better than the cute girl in the cake that jumps out for the Birthday surprize too!

Waitin on my Birthday and Mayday missions to arrive- Cant wait!

Just came back from the Post Office - my May Day Mission Package is on it's way.

MAY DAY

1. PARTICIPATING - 3/18/07

2. RECEIVED MISSION - 4/3/07

3. MISSION COMPLETE - 4/17/07

4. Package Received

GEO-BIRTHDAY

1. PARTCIPATING - 3/18/07

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

MAY DAY

4. Package Received

GEO-BIRTHDAY

3. Mission Complete

4. PACKAGE RECEIVED - 4/17/07

WOW - THE MAILMAN JUST CAME AND THERE WAS A THICK WHITE ENVELOPE WITH A CUSTOMS STICKER ON IT - A PACKAGE FROM OVERSEAS .... AND IT WAS MARKED "GEO BIRTHDAY".

I carefully opened the package as my daughter anxiously watched. The envelope was Filled and it was so exciting to open it and find all the neat goodies. Thank you so much to my Secret Geo-Birthday Person. The weather here is very gloomy today, cold and rainy, and this package really brightened my day.

The package had the following in it:

Dutch Tulip micro geocoin

sTeam Traen geocoin and matching pin (this is a neat looking coin - and I love trains)

GeoCell Geocoin (looks just like an AA battery - really neat coin)

Dec 2006 Geoswag coin & pin club Blue Merry Christmas Geocoin (plus matching pin and mini ornament)

Oak Coins Happy Holidays Oakleaf coin

and 2 doll phone charms and 2 bead charms (these are really cute!)

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH TO MY SECRET GEO-BIRTHDAY PERSON (and I think I know who you are).

I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR THE PACKAGE!! I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU SENT. :D:D

geobirthday.jpg

Edited by stellarscapes

Mission #2 - MayDay

1. Participating - done

2. Received Name - 4/3/07 no list, hope they like what I send

3. Mission Complete - MayDay Agent made it to the Post Office and package is on it's way 4-17-07

4. Package Received!

Sorry to report I am STILL waiting for the Easte Bunny at my house. Maybe his bunny hopping feet just got plum tired out :D

Easter

1. Participating - Done!

2. Received Name - Done!

3. Mission Complete - Done!

4. Package Received! - Done!

May Day

1. Participating - Done!

2. Received Name - Done!

3. Mission Complete

GeoBirthday

1. Participating - Done!

2. Received Name - Done!

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

Forgot to post this yesterday, but it's been busy around here....

Can you guess who sent us this package??? We love it!

Mayday.jpg

Of course, I had to put it all on a PINK background... but enclosed was:

SnowWolf Geocoin

Bad Andy Geocoin

sTeam Traen

Geoswag C/P Club - Jan 07 w/matching pin

2 Doll charms and 2 Bead charms

Thank you so much! We love them all!

May Day.

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes (no coin list did my best)

3. Mission Complete - Package Sent 4/19 Global Priority (hint) ;)

4. Package Received! -

GeoBirthday.

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes Selecting coins next :P

3. Mission Complete -

4. Package Received!

Easter

1. Participating - Done!

2. Received Name - Done!

May Day

1. Participating - Done!

2. Received Name - Done!

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

GeoBirthday

1. Participating - Done!

2. Received Name - Done!

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

I'm super late in posting!! We received our Easter Mission coins oh so long ago, but it's been hectic around here lately and the coins have been piling up. I'm finally getting around to sorting them all out. Our bunny was nice enough to get us:

The Ghosts of Caching past coin. (It has a Jeep on, and we LOVE Jeeps!)

The Gold nav"egg"ation coin! (I missed the sale on these and was only able to get the silver, so yay!!

and finally a Jevans57 Top 40 coin! THANK YOU EASTER BUNNY!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry I'm so late in posting!!

Just got back from a road trip and saw the Secret Easter Mission had arrived while I was gone. I got:

An Arrowhead coin, Land Of The Free.

An Arrowhead coin, Home Of The Brave (both on my wishlist).

An All-In-One coin, very nice.

And two sig items, a stamped penny and another very cool item, hard to describe, it's in a plastic coin holder, looks like a penny with some cool shimmering, foily (a word?) type background. Anyway, it's an awesome gift.

I think I know who sent the items, so I'll thank 007BigD right here and hopefully I'm thanking the right guy!

Thanks 007BigD!!

Easter

1. Participating - Done.

2. Received Name - Done.

3. Mission Complete - Done.

4. Package Received - Done.

May Day

1. Participating - Done.

2. Received Name - Done.

3. Mission Complete - Done.

4. Package Received -

GeoBirthday

1. Participating - Done.

2. Received Name - Done.

3. Mission Complete -

4. Package Received -

EASTER

1. Participating - 3/28/07

2. Received Mission - 3/28/07

3. Mission Complete - 3/29/07

4. Package Received - 4/6/07

MAY DAY

2. Received Mission - 4/3/07

3. Mission Complete - 4/20/07

4. Package Received

GEO-BIRTHDAY

2. Received Mission - 4/3/07

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

Just got back from a road trip and saw the Secret Easter Mission had arrived while I was gone. I got:

And two sig items, a stamped penny and another very cool item, hard to describe, it's in a plastic coin holder, looks like a penny with some cool shimmering, foily (a word?) type background. Anyway, it's an awesome gift.

I think I know who sent the items, so I'll thank 007BigD right here and hopefully I'm thanking the right guy!

Thanks 007BigD!!

Its a Penny Packer coin!!! Check it out...The BigD penny is inlayed with your name below it. I was happy with this one...so please excuse me for posting a pic of my own coin, but I had one so I figured what the heck... Here it is!

7c88a975-817b-4bd8-97c3-ce7a70397605.jpg

Thanks 007BigD!!

Its a Penny Packer coin!!! Check it out...The BigD penny is inlayed with your name below it. I was happy with this one...so please excuse me for posting a pic of my own coin, but I had one so I figured what the heck... Here it is!

Congrats Penny...Packer, That is just too cool :lol:

Nice one Dave :)

Geez... I feel like a loser. How could I not figure that out? I kept looking at the 'packer' part and scratching my head. I like it even more now! Thanks for posting that picture so everyone can see your handywork.

Thanks again Dave!

WOW! Thanks to Bella's "Secret" birthday pal Frozen Buns, she is all ready for our upcoming Cito deMayo party! Look at all the great goodies she got! Thank you so much Frozen Buns! These are such wonderful and thoughtful gifts!

Kodak784.jpgKodak782.jpgKodak786.jpgKodak787.jpg

Wow, glad to see everything fits, but you know mom, she wasn't thru playing with the empty box when you made her try on her new dress. :rolleyes: Hope you can get her to wear the flower head wreath - I am sure you noticed - I couldn't resist sending a NOISE MAKER:) Shouldn't be TOO noisy :blink:

GeoBirthday

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes :(

3. Mission Complete - Trade arrived but my mission also reported receiving this one. B) So went back to the drawing board and more research. Finally coins were picked and sent out this past week. Hope that they don't have them....

4. Package Received -

Easter

1. Participating - Yes!

2. Received Name - Yes!

3. Mission Complete - Yes!

4. Package Received! - Yes!

May Day

1. Participating -Yes!

2. Received Name - Yes!

3. Mission Complete: tomorrow

4. Package Received! Yes

GeoBirthday

1. Participating - Yes!

2. Received Name - Yes!

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

Easter Mission

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Yes 3/23/07

4. Package Received! - YES

The Easter Bunny arrived today,

Couldn't have come from much farther away,

Two very nice coins and swag to boot,

Thanks so much for the very nice loot.

The 4 F's and Rockin Roddy cachestalker coins.

Thanks very much

Edited by jangor

RECEIVED MY MAY DAY PACKAGE TODAY !!

MAY DAY

4. PACKAGE RECEIVED - 4/23/07

GEO-BIRTHDAY

3. Mission Complete (this one should be going out tomorrow)

4. PACKAGE RECEIVED - 4/17/07

I got home from an unsuccessful day of caching today and found a box sitting by the garage door.

Wow, a package from New Zealand - my May Day package had arrived. Opened it up and out popped a cute little stuffed kiwi. I never really knew exactly what a kiwi looked like before, and this one even has sound! (Didn't realize it has such a long nose) Also received information about the origins and traditions of MayDay and 2 neat coins, a Crop Circle V2 (which was on my seeking list) and a Treasure Map Geocoin.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY SECRET MAY DAY PERSON - I LOVE THE COINS AND THE KIWI.

May Day:

1. Participating - Yup

2. Received Name - Yup

3. Mission Complete - Yup-Hopefully they got it as it was mailed a week ago and haven't seen that they have received it!

4. Package Received:

GeoBirthday:

1. Participating - Yup

2. Received Name - Yup

3. Mission Complete - Yup-sent today!

4. Package Receive:

May Day:

1. Participating - Yup

2. Received Name - Yup

3. Mission Complete - Going out in tomorrow's mail

4. Package Received: Yup! Thanks

GeoBirthday:

1. Participating - Yup

2. Received Name - Yup

3. Mission Complete - Yup--sent out on the 12th and was received on Saturday.

4. Package Receive: Still waiting!

May Day:

1. Participating - I'm in!

2. Received Name - Yup

3. Mission Complete - It's in the mail

4. Package Received! WOW, I mean YES!

GeoBirthday:

1. Participating - I'm in!

2. Received Name - Yup again

3. Mission Complete - research completed, items chosen

4. Package Received!

My May Day package arrived today, and it was a nice one! It contained some Mardi Gras Doubloons (my wife’s high school band marched in Mardi Gras parades) and some garbage pail kids cards. It also contained a micro-mini coin along with a geolicious mountain coin, a carabineer coin, and a magnetic hide-a-cache coin! Oh, and a signature item too. MANY Thanks!

I am sad I didn't make it to 30 posts before the last mission was over. I really hope to see more missions in the future, so that I can finally participate too!

You are so close! ;) You will be able to join the fun next time ;) The May Day mission was our first, it's great to see how much people enjoy getting a surprise parkage from a total stranger (well usually, especially when you live all the way down here), and the joy and anticipation when you find a package waiting at home for you... tearing into it to find out what cool coins you have been sent :rolleyes:

Catchya next mission :D

my May Day package arrived and boy am i thrilled 3 coins which i havent seen before :rolleyes: I got Compass Rose 2007 not sure which metal it is will have to look into that, 911 Turbos and Cache Cow micro (which i have been watching a coin on ebay as i love it) We milk 200 dairy cows twice daily so its a great coin for me.

I love them all there brilliant i am really delighted Thanks so much ;)

mayday.jpg

May Day:

1. Participating - Yes!

2. Received Name - Yes!

3. Mission Complete - (Delayed, Waiting on a special Trade!)

4. Package Received: Yes!

I returned home one night to find a small box, I was really stumped

because I didn't expect a box, and wondered what I ordered? When I opened it,

I was floored! A BEAUTIFUL My Little Pony "Fluttershy" was inside, with beautiful

flowers and may pole ribbons decorating the display box. (My Camera battery is dead,

and I can't find my charger! :rolleyes: ) Inside there were two Pirate map coins, and also a

free die side OakCoins Copper. It's such a beautiful and creative gift! Thank you so much!!!

GeoBirthday:

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - No yet

4. Package Receive:

May Day:

1. Participating - Yes!

2. Received Name - Yes!

3. Mission Complete - (Delayed, Waiting on a special Trade!)

4. Package Received: Yes!

I returned home one night to find a small box, I was really stumped

because I didn't expect a box, and wondered what I ordered? When I opened it,

I was floored! A BEAUTIFUL My Little Pony "Fluttershy" was inside, with beautiful

flowers and may pole ribbons decorating the display box. (My Camera battery is dead,

and I can't find my charger! :laughing: ) Inside there were two Pirate map coins, and also a

free die side OakCoins Copper. It's such a beautiful and creative gift! Thank you so much!!!

GeoBirthday:

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - No yet

4. Package Receive:

That is way cool!!! My daughter used to collect MY Little Pony(s) What a neat idea ;)

Mission Preference:

Easter (mail by April 1st)

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received! - Flog Your Tees and Toronto 2006

May Day (mail by April 23rd)

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received! YEMON YIME!!!!!! and Mass 2006

GeoBirthday (mail by April 27th)

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

Edited by ~tasia~

my May Day package arrived and boy am i thrilled 3 coins which i havent seen before :laughing: I got Compass Rose 2007 not sure which metal it is will have to look into that, 911 Turbos and Cache Cow micro (which i have been watching a coin on ebay as i love it) We milk 200 dairy cows twice daily so its a great coin for me.

I love them all there brilliant i am really delighted Thanks so much ;)

mayday.jpg

Nice package you got there Scaw. Just wanted to let you know thats a Black Nickel Compass Rose.

May Day (mail by April 23rd)

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete~will be out by the 27th

4. Package Received!

Status Update:

1. Participating - check

2. Received Name - check

3. Mission Complete - check

4. Package Received - not yet

GeoBirthday:

1. Participating - check

2. Received Name - check

3. Mission Complete - gathering

4. Package Received - Yes, and WOW. Thanks lindsychris!!!

We spent Saturday 50 miles away at an event followed by some manic caching in the rain. We got home and didn't notice anything special in the mail. We got up early the next morning to get ready to go to a CITO event and one of the boys came in with a package that daddy had found on the front porch. It was my GeoBirthday package. The timing couldn't be better for this. The previous Tuesday was the two year anniversary of my first find, and Sunday was two years of one find per day, so getting this was great. I had two little boys breathing down my neck when I opened this cute package. We found brownies, birthday candles, partly whistles, a cool lindsychris sig item, and 3 little gift wrapped packages. While the boys were stakeing their claims on the goodies, I opened the packages to find a dragonfly coin, a 2006 Alberta Wild Rose Country Coin, and an Orange Loved This Cache coin. So very cool! Thank you very very much!!!!

They look just like this near ammo cans too!

TinyDSC01368.jpg

The Goodies

TinyDSC01370.jpg

MMMM...coins!

TinyDSC01372.jpg

Lil Checker with his favorite part

TinyDSC01377.jpg

Big Checker loved the candles. Hmmmm.

TinyDSC01373.jpg

Status Update:

GeoBirthday:

4. Package Received - Yes, and WOW. Thanks lindsychris!!!

We spent Saturday 50 miles away at an event followed by some manic caching in the rain. We got home and didn't notice anything special in the mail. We got up early the next morning to get ready to go to a CITO event and one of the boys came in with a package that daddy had found on the front porch. It was my GeoBirthday package. The timing couldn't be better for this. The previous Tuesday was the two year anniversary of my first find, and Sunday was two years of one find per day, so getting this was great. I had two little boys breathing down my neck when I opened this cute package. We found brownies, birthday candles, partly whistles, a cool lindsychris sig item, and 3 little gift wrapped packages. While the boys were stakeing their claims on the goodies, I opened the packages to find a dragonfly coin, a 2006 Alberta Wild Rose Country Coin, and an Orange Loved This Cache coin. So very cool! Thank you very very much!!!!

Glad the whole family enjoyed the package!! I can take credit for the wrapping paper, but the "birthday party in a box", as Chris calls it, was all his idea. :laughing: We were excited to see that we actually had three items on your seeking list--that's a first for us with these secret missions!

Easter

1. Participating - Done!

2. Received Name - Done!

May Day

1. Participating - Done!

2. Received Name - Done!

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received! -

GeoBirthday

1. Participating - Done!

2. Received Name - Done!

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!- Yes

I got my GeoBirthday a couple of days ago and got a Mother Hen , a Cool Group Coin, and Hawai'i Micro coin, along with a BigD signature penny,

Thanks 007BigD Wow great coins and a all around fun package.

We are a couple of Dave's so it was a .... Great Dave

GeoBirthday.jpg