Geocoin Mission Mayhem!

UOTrackers

EASTER

1. PARTICIPATING - 3/18/07

2. Received Mission -3/22/07--NO SEEKING LIST--AHHHH!!

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

MAY DAY

2. Received Mission

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

GEO-BIRTHDAY

1. PARTCIPATING - 3/18/07

2. Received Mission

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

I am in for this Mission Mayhem as they are fun to complete. Just 2 missions this time for me

EASTER

1. PARTICIPATING - 3/22/07

2. Received Mission

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

GEO-BIRTHDAY

1. PARTCIPATING - 3/22/07

2. Received Mission

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

STATUS UPDATE: :D

EASTER

1. Participating - 3/19/07

2. Received Mission - 03/21/07 :cry: (Ooh, I have 2 special coins on their "seeking" list, I think I can make someone's day!) :cry:

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

GEO-BIRTHDAY

2. Received Mission

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

Edited by creacher

STATUS UPDATE: :D

EASTER

2. Received Mission - 03/21/07 :D (Ooh, I have 2 special coins on their "seeking" list, I think I can make someone's day!) :anitongue:

3. Mission Complete - 03/23/07 :anibad:

4. Package Received

GEO-BIRTHDAY

2. Received Mission

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

1. Participating checkmark.jpg

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

Have not received my Mission's Name! :anibad:

I haven't received mine either but I haven't seen anyone post that they had received theirs for the Geo-Birthday which is what I signed up for. I hope there will be enough time to find some trades that my mission wants!

Easter

1. Participating - Done!

2. Received Name - DONE I am soooo excited :laughing:

3. Mission Complete - In the Mail hopping its way to some very special ....... :anibad:

4. Package Received

May Day

1. Participating - Done!

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

GeoBirthday

1. Participating - Done!

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

E-mail sent.

Let the fun begin

I love ALL the coins, love surprises, and even love having more than one of a coin, but if you want to see my list you can go to:

http://cointracking.com/public/frozenbuns

thanks

The Easter Bunny came today, and I discovered the bunny looks an aweful lot like a Basset Hound! Oh, my kids were so excited as we went though it! We received:

a chirping chick (which we proceeded to play with to explain conductivity, so educational AND fun)

lots of candy

a cool Tank Hounds Pathtag in a camo egg

A Tank Hounds Basset Hound Rescue coin - Very Cool!

A 911 Turbos coin - I DO love my car coins!!!!

A cute little Canadian Micro

Thanks you Tank Hounds!!!!

Wow!!

DSC00769.jpg

MMMMMM....Candy!!!!

DSC00772.jpg

Awwwwww....

DSC00777.jpg

Coins and the Pathtag

DSC00783.jpg

What came first? The chick or the camo egg?

DSC00784.jpg

Edited by frivlas

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

Have not received my Mission's Name! :laughing:

I haven't received mine either but I haven't seen anyone post that they had received theirs for the Geo-Birthday which is what I signed up for. I hope there will be enough time to find some trades that my mission wants!

I sent in my information a week ago and sent it in again on Saturday and haven't receive any reply nor mission yet. I'm worried maybe you didn't get my emails.

The Easter Bunny came today, and I discovered the bunny looks an aweful lot like a Basset Hound! Oh, my kids were so excited as we went though it!

I am so glad that you liked it all! :laughing: It was fun to put together...and I hope that you aren't disapointed that The Bunny wasn't a secret! :o

LOVED the pics of the kids...especially the one with all the candy! Too cute!

Tank Hounds

The Easter Bunny came today, and I discovered the bunny looks an aweful lot like a Basset Hound! Oh, my kids were so excited as we went though it!

I am so glad that you liked it all! :laughing: It was fun to put together...and I hope that you aren't disapointed that The Bunny wasn't a secret! :o

LOVED the pics of the kids...especially the one with all the candy! Too cute!

Tank Hounds

Not disappointed in the least. Thank you so very much!!

Earlier I went to get the mail and saw a padded envelope in the mailbox. Did we order coins recently and just forget? Probably not. Then I notice the envelope is decorated in stickers...and I knew the Easter Bunny had paid us a visit! Wow it sure was heavy...what was inside? Should I open it now...or behave until my husband comes home for lunch...such a tough choice! In the end I waited the extra 15 minutes until R-dub got home for lunch. "Honey! Our Secret Bunny package arrived!!!" I said and showed it to him. Did I hand over the package? I think not! :D I opened it up and our jaws dropped to the floor! So much wonderful stuff inside that it might have well been Christmas day! We start going through the contents and I say "How cute! A baby turtle!" R-dub laughs at me and says "It's a micro loggerhead." :o Well it's still cute! :P Then we see SkinGuys personal coin (a very famous figure around here... as we can never understand how to figure out his puzzle caches). B) Then we see two Korean doll charms (at least we think they're Korean from the writing). We also received another charm that is pink and I can't stop looking at it because it's beautiful (I love things like this!). On to the other coins... A good for one free die side at Oakcoins (we forsee another personal but non-trackable coin in the near future!), Fallen Heroes 9/11 w/matching pin - another great coin we've been wanting, and For the Love of Caching w/matching pin - seen pics before and really the pics don't do the coin justice, it's beautiful! And last but not least, Scaw's personal wooden nickel!!!

Thank you so much Secret/Not so secret Bunny - Scaw!!! You really put a HUGE smile on our faces! :blink:

~K-dub

Attaching a picture - but it's not the greatest because I for the life of me can't take pictures of coins. :(

2007_0327familypics0015.jpg

EASTER

1. PARTICIPATING - Yes

2. Received Mission - Yes

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

MAY DAY

1. PARTICIPATING - Yes

2. Received Mission

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

GEO-BIRTHDAY

1. PARTCIPATING - Yes

2. Received Mission

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

Email for all three:

Easter

2. Received Name checkmark.jpg

3. Mission Complete checkmark.jpg

4. Package Received!

May Day

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

GeoBirthday

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

ATTN Res2100: I have received and replied to each of your emails but they are all being returned to me. I also sent you a PM via the forums several days ago, but I have no way to know if you received that. If you have any messengers, please contact me via one of them, I have

Yahoo: UOTrackers

AIM: kasinjustk

ICQ 296567942

I can't think of any other way to reach you! I'm sorry.

Easter

1. Participating Done

2. Received Name Done

3. Mission Complete Done :lostsignal::)

4. Package Received!

May Day

1. Participating Done

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

GeoBirthday

1. Participating Done

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

EASTER

1. Participating - 3/18/07

2. Mission Received - 3/18/07

3. Mission Complete - 3/23/07

4. Received Package - 3/28/07

Received a box of goodies today from my Secret Bunny. This was so exciting. Some "official" looking stickers on the outside of the box, with an airmail sticker on it. Checked the postmark stamp - wow, this came all the way from Australia !! I couldn't get the box open fast enough. I opened it and was surprised at the contents. A cute sign was in there that said "Happy Easter from The Bunny". There was a cute little package of Easter chocolates with a fuzzy little chicken on top. 2 smaller fuzzy yellow chicks, a cute little stuffed Tasmanian Devil clip, a geocaching keychain with a nice bit of customization to it, 3 cute little mini-lights, and 2 geocoins...An Undercover Cacher International Geo Agent coin and a really neat Midnight Rose (glow-in-the-dark Black Nickel) magnetic 2-piece coin set. Here's a picture of all the goodies that I received.

secretbunny.jpg

I want to thank my Secret Bunny - I LOVE the geocoins and all the extras. (The chocolates are good too!).

Looking at the bottom of the box, I had to laugh to myself when I saw the return address. It looked very familar...you'll understand when you get your package. Thanks again - you did a GREAT JOB as a Secret Easter Geo-Bunny.

EASTER

1. Participating - 3/28/07

2. Received Mission - 3/28/07

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

MAY DAY

2. Received Mission

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

GEO-BIRTHDAY

2. Received Mission

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

Has anyone else not received their Easter mission yet? I signed up for all 3 missions on March 19th (10 days ago!) and I have yet to receive my Easter mission assignment or any email for that matter. I have sent 4 emails (2 to the specified missionmakers email, 1 to the email specified on your profile and 1 directly through gc.com) to UOTrackers and I even posted several days ago that I had not received my mission either...and I am posting again now. According to UOTrackers post 2 days ago, all remaining missions were going out Tuesday night. I feel like I am being ignored and I don't know why, or wonder if all 4 of my emails simply got lost in space or something, but certainly you must of seen my post in this thread.

Easter is a holiday that has special meaning to me and this mission is one I really wanted to take part in and still want to. I even put out a special easter cache each year Easter cache

Please UOTrackers, email me back through my profile or to my other email res2100@yahoo.com.

Edited by res2100

Has anyone else not received their Easter mission yet? I signed up for all 3 missions on March 19th (10 days ago!) and I have yet to receive my Easter mission assignment or any email for that matter. I have sent 4 emails (2 to the specified missionmakers email, 1 to the email specified on your profile and 1 directly through gc.com) to UOTrackers and I even posted several days ago that I had not received my mission either...and I am posting again now. According to UOTrackers post 2 days ago, all remaining missions were going out Tuesday night. I feel like I am being ignored and I don't know why, or wonder if all 4 of my emails simply got lost in space or something, but certainly you must of seen my post in this thread.

Easter is a holiday that has special meaning to me and this mission is one I really wanted to take part in and still want to. I even put out a special easter cache each year Easter cache

Please UOTrackers, email me back through my profile or to my other email res2100@yahoo.com.

ATTN Res2100: I have received and replied to each of your emails but they are all being returned to me. I also sent you a PM via the forums several days ago, but I have no way to know if you received that. If you have any messengers, please contact me via one of them, I have

Yahoo: UOTrackers

AIM: kasinjustk

ICQ 296567942

I can't think of any other way to reach you! I'm sorry.

EASTER

2. Received Mission - 3/28/07

3. Mission Complete - 3/29/07

4. Package Received

MAY DAY

2. Received Mission

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

GEO-BIRTHDAY

2. Received Mission

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

EASTER

1. PARTICIPATING - Yes

2. Received Mission - Yes

3. Mission Complete -Yes, 29 Mar 07

4. Package Received

MAY DAY

1. PARTICIPATING - Yes

2. Received Mission

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

GEO-BIRTHDAY

1. PARTCIPATING - Yes

2. Received Mission

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

Mission #1 - Easter

1. Participating - done

2. Received Name - research starts - waiting on coin, hope it gets here soon

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

Mission #2 - MayDay

1. Participating - done

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

Mission #3 - GeoBirthday

1. Participating - done

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

UPDATE

3/29 UPDATE

Edited by summerandnana

Easter (April 1st)

Participating: Yeppers

Received Mission: Sure did, and I ate the evidence immediately after memorizing it...

Mission Complete: Almost...research done...coins picked...got to decorate, designate, and levitate to the PO...THE SECRET BUNNY HAS LAUNCHED...off in the mail on 3/28...hope they like everything.... B)

Package Received:

Mayday (April 23rd)

Participating: Fer Shur...

Received Mission:

Mission Complete:

Package Received:

GeoBirthday (April 27th)

Participating: You know it...

Received Mission:

Mission Complete:

Package Received:

UPDATE: 3/29/07

Edited by Team OleOmi

EASTER

2. Received Mission -3/22/07--NO SEEKING LIST--AHHHH!!

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received--3/29/07--OHMYGOODNESSS!!!

WE GOT A PINK/BLACK NICKEL FLUTTERSHY COIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B)B)B)B)B):PB):oB)

And also a Defcon coin and Ham Radio coin....Secret Bunny, you made my day, and my week...Work has been rough, I got home an hour late, but then I saw that Flutteryshy coin and all was well in my world!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!