Geocoin Mission Mayhem!

UOTrackers

EASTER easter_eggs.gif

1. Participating - 3/18/07

2. Received Mission - 3/21/07

3. Mission Complete - 3/28/07

4. Package Received - 3/29/07

Wow! Our Easter Bunny went above and beyond....that is all I can say. We got not 2.....not 3....not even 5 coins but.....SIX geocoins. 2 for each girl. :P:D

The Easter Bunny also gave each one of the girls some beautiful items, a purse, necklace, earrings, candy, toy chicken, pesos, etc.....the list goes on and on.....WOW WOW WOW....:P :P

We had just pulled in to the drive way when the mail lady pulled up so Maddie and I went to meet her at the truck. She then pulls out this big box. Maddie in true 3 yr old style...says "Is that a present for ME!" The mail lady says "It looks like it is from the Easter Bunny" (The box had a lovely decorated label on top) Maddie then jumps up and down....excited that the Easter Bunny had visited the house. So I sign and we bring the box inside. I tell Maddie we have to wait for her sisters to open it....she sighs. When the girls get home the box is on the coffee table. Ashley (Middle Girl) jumps up and down and says the Easter Bunny came. Samantha (Oldest) even gets excited. (You know she is 10 now and sometimes too cool for "BABY" things..yeah right) So we tear into the box and open it to a treasure trove of goodies. See all the pics, click on them to make them bigger.

th_easterbunnymission1.jpg th_easterbunnymission2.jpg th_easterbunnymission3.jpg th_easterbunnymissionC.jpg

th_easterbunnymissionS.jpg th_easterbunnymissionA.jpg th_easterbunnymissionM.jpg

Thank You!!! bunny_basket.gifeaster_basket.gif Easter Bunny!!!

EASTER easter_eggs.gif

1. Participating - 3/18/07

2. Received Mission - 3/21/07

3. Mission Complete - 3/28/07

4. Package Received - 3/29/07

Wow! Our Easter Bunny went above and beyond....that is all I can say. We got not 2.....not 3....not even 5 coins but.....SIX geocoins. 2 for each girl. :laughing: :laughing:

The Easter Bunny also gave each one of the girls some beautiful items, a purse, necklace, earrings, candy, toy chicken, pesos, etc.....the list goes on and on.....WOW WOW WOW....:laughing: :laughing:

We had just pulled in to the drive way when the mail lady pulled up so Maddie and I went to meet her at the truck. She then pulls out this big box. Maddie in true 3 yr old style...says "Is that a present for ME!" The mail lady says "It looks like it is from the Easter Bunny" (The box had a lovely decorated label on top) Maddie then jumps up and down....excited that the Easter Bunny had visited the house. So I sign and we bring the box inside. I tell Maddie we have to wait for her sisters to open it....she sighs. When the girls get home the box is on the coffee table. Ashley (Middle Girl) jumps up and down and says the Easter Bunny came. Samantha (Oldest) even gets excited. (You know she is 10 now and sometimes too cool for "BABY" things..yeah right) So we tear into the box and open it to a treasure trove of goodies. See all the pics, click on them to make them bigger.

th_easterbunnymission1.jpg th_easterbunnymission2.jpg th_easterbunnymission3.jpg th_easterbunnymissionC.jpg

th_easterbunnymissionS.jpg th_easterbunnymissionA.jpg th_easterbunnymissionM.jpg

Thank You!!! bunny_basket.gifeaster_basket.gif Easter Bunny!!!

So glad to see all the pictures, I think I had as much fun putting them together as they had opening them. Holidays bring back such good memories for me and wanted to create one for the girls, I guess I am still a little kid at heart. :huh:

PS> Edited to add that in case you didn't know the eggs are confetti filled, it is a tradition in some areas to run around and "Crack/Squash" it on an unsuspecting persons head. LOL And out doors, unless you have a good vacumn

Edited by Frozen Buns

EASTER

1. PARTICIPATING - Done

2. Received Mission - Done

3. Mission Complete - Done (forgot to post!)

4. Package Received -

MAY DAY

1. PARTICIPATING - Done

2. Received Mission

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

GEO-BIRTHDAY

1. PARTCIPATING - Done

2. Received Mission

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

Quick question for the group. Does the post office allow you to decorate the outside of the package?? I have never thought about doing it before and just wanted to check before I did and they get all P O'ed about it.

I've decorated mine, they all thought it was cute!

They do allow decorating (as long as it doesn't obscure the address) :huh:

But, you really need to put on a return address. It can be the address of the person that the package is addressed to.... If they notice that there is no return address, the package/letter will be pulled as "suspicious" and held up for quite a while. :smile:

Quick question for the group. Does the post office allow you to decorate the outside of the package?? I have never thought about doing it before and just wanted to check before I did and they get all P O'ed about it.

I've decorated mine, they all thought it was cute!

They do allow decorating (as long as it doesn't obscure the address) :P

But, you really need to put on a return address. It can be the address of the person that the package is addressed to.... If they notice that there is no return address, the package/letter will be pulled as "suspicious" and held up for quite a while. :laughing:

Thanks for all the tips everyone. I didn't know that if it goes out of the country you had to fill out a card to put on the package also. I had to ship out some trades also when I went to the post office. They told me that if I didn't put in on there Customs would open it and go through it to check it out and delay it longer to get there. I shipped out coins out of the country before and was never told this. They just stamped it and sent it out. Just to post incase no one else knew of this.

Also my package went out today. I hope they like it.

Mission #1 - Easter

1. Participating - done

2. Received Name - research starts - waiting on coin, hope it gets here soon

3. Mission Complete - Yippeeee, coin I was waiting for arrived today - shipped 3-31-07

4. Package Received!

I sure hope this package arrives on time, it has to travel a long way. I will watch for a post and send e-mail if it does not arrive by next Saturday. This is so much fun.

Still waiting for my Secret Bunny

EASTER

1. PARTICIPATING - Done

2. Received Mission - Done

3. Mission Complete - Done

4. Package Received - Done!!

Wow! I got a great Bunny! Don't know who it is though! :P

(see pics). (so as not to take up a lot of room I put the links to the first 3 and only put the last pic in the post)

I got a Caching in the holidays coin and a darrylw4 and a Firefly03 coin! I've been wanting one of those!! So thank you thank you thank you!

The Tank Hounds also got some treats...and I got some candy...and 2 pins as well! What a great package! Thank you soo much! It was a great package and made my day! :laughing:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/sue...asterBunny1.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/sue...asterBunny2.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/sue...asterBunny3.jpg

EasterBunny4.jpg

Edited by Tank Hounds

EASTER

1. PARTICIPATING - Yes

2. Received Mission - Yes

3. Mission Complete -Yes, 29 Mar 07

4. Package Received-Mail lady just came and not today :laughing:

MAY DAY

1. PARTICIPATING - Yes

2. Received Mission

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

GEO-BIRTHDAY

1. PARTCIPATING - Yes

2. Received Mission

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

STATUS UPDATE:

EASTER

1. Participating - 3/19/07

2. Received Mission - 03/21/07

3. Mission Complete - 03/23/07

4. Package Received - 04/02/07 WooHoo!!!

I arrived home from work and found this large box had arrived in the mail. I hurried inside feeling like a kid at Christmas and opened it up. Inside was a WONDERFUL Easter surprise!

I received a BikeDog Memorial Geocoin (I had been wanting one of these!) and a Geocoin Club Feb 2007 geocoin (very neat - I can't stop staring at it). :laughing:

There was also a special bonus (that can hopefully be put to use VERY soon), and lots of nice treats!

Thank you Easter Bunny!

What a wonderful surprise I had today!!!! When I got home from physical therapy (recent knee surgery) there was a package waiting for me on the table. I didn't remember ordering anything and as I picked it up it had Easter stickers on it and my address as the return address also. This didn't make sense to me. I followed the directions that said open other end (LOL) and there was an Easter basket in the box! I was totally shocked and said I have no idea where this came from several times. When my shock wore off somewhat I discovered in the basket three wooden nickels. There were also three plastic eggs each with a wonderful coin inside none of which I have. There was a Centris, a Calgary Cachers and a GeoSmurfz Top 40!!! Its a totally secret mission that someone took up on their own as I wasn't in on a mission yet!! I still have a smile on my face from opening it! :rolleyes: Thank you whoever you are for making my day a whole lot brighter!!!!! :laughing::laughing:

P4020565.jpg

Easter

1. Participating Yes

2. Received Name Yes

3. Mission Complete Yes

4. Package Received Yes! 4/2/07

Thank you Secret Easter Bunny! My envelope which was decorated with cute little bunnies arrived today, with two very nice coins:

911 Turbos (cool coin!)

Alberta Wild Rose Country Coin (very pretty coin, with great Spring colors!)

Thank you again, and Happy Easter!

EASTER

1. PARTICIPATING - Yes

3. Mission Complete -Yes

4. Package Received-I received a package from GeoSwag. Was this from my Easter pal? :laughing: It contained an Undercover Cacher Geo Agent badge and Geolicious. Both very nice coins! Thank you so much! :laughing:

Hoppy Easter! :rolleyes:

Just a quick FYI!

I am sorting through names right now and will be sending a wave of emails shortly! I'm guessing we have all the participants that there will be? If not PLEASE email me soon, no later than 04/07 please.

OK I just did 2 hours worth of match ups and now I'm dead tired so more tomorrow sometime!

Edited by UOTrackers

MAY DAY

1. PARTICIPATING - Yes

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

GEO-BIRTHDAY

1. PARTCIPATING - Yes

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

Now the hard part..................... Researching and trading!

OK, Resisted as long as I could. :laughing: SOOO email sent for the last two.

Mayday

1. Participating - Done

2. Received Name - Yep. Research Begins This will be tough as mission didn't post in here and has no list!

3. Mission Complete - Not yet

4. Package Received! - Not yet

Geobirthday

1. Participating - Done

2. Received Name - Yep. Research Begins

3. Mission Complete - Not yet

4. Package Received! - Not yet

Update

Edited by wyohunter

EASTER

1. Participating - 3/28/07

2. Received Mission - 3/28/07

3. Mission Complete - 3/29/07

4. Package Received

MAY DAY

2. Received Mission - 4/3/07

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

GEO-BIRTHDAY

2. Received Mission - 4/3/07

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

:ph34r:Wow, oh wow, oh WOW!!! I went out to the mailbox and our delivery lady was there, she said you have a package! I do? Oh yeah, mom is sending an Easter Gift for Bella. I open the box, but wait, this isn't from Mom... So I get the package inside, yes I think I recognize that name, but then Ihave seen a LOT of names and addresses lately. I open it up and what do I find?! A cute little letter on top, from summerandnana and underneath.. OH WOW!!!

click the pictures for a larger image

Kodak401.jpg Kodak402.jpg

Kodak403.jpg Kodak404.jpg

WOW oh wow, thank you summerandnana I will always treasure these!

GEO-BIRTHDAY

1. Participating - Yep

2. Received Mission - Research started

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received

For those of you that are just becoming coin collectors but don't have a list of coins posted anywhere, here is a free site that could be used for this mission

Free Coin Listing Site

Listing your coins somewhere will help your secret mission person (HINT, HINT!) help to make your package great. Actually I enjoy making trades too as part of the hunt!! :ph34r:

Whoever gets my name I know that some of the coins on my list I may never see let alone own so don't worry whatever is in the package will be great. Send something you especially like or even a great trader anything is wonderful as its the spirit that counts!!!