Geocoin Mission Mayhem!

UOTrackers

No MayDay Mission Package yet.... :(

So how many of us are still waiting for... Mayday or Birthday Mission?

Good question, if you have NOT received what you signed up for please send me an email so I can check with your pals! Send it to MissionMakers@yahoo.com thanks!

No MayDay Mission Package yet.... :o

Good question, if you have NOT received what you signed up for please send me an email so I can check with your pals! Send it to MissionMakers@yahoo.com thanks!

I have sent an email the other day. I hope the person that had me is OK.

Ive got all my missions including an extra! I took pics, but they all turned out crappy...I will take some more out in the sun for best quality...and there are some good stuff that I got!

My camera's screen is broke so I cant see how they turn out till I upload them on my Comp.-They were all blurry!...I need a new one, despite me having this one less than a month before takin pics in the rain!!!!!

Because of the generousity of our Secret Birthday Buddy sending out a 2nd package (the first one was taken hostage by the post office, I am sure of it), we finally got our b-day mission package (and wow that was fast!).

I haven't had time to take pictures yet as I just got home, but I wanted to post that we got a November 2006 Gameboard and the 2007 Tybee Lighthouse geocoin. Also got some cool sand art pictures, which my son is bugging me to do right now. lol :anitongue: Thank you very much ParentsofSAM!!! (P.S. If the 1st package ever manages to make it here, we will let you know!)

Will post pics later!

May Day - May Day...got back from a little road trip (Calgary-Vancouver) and had quite a stack of bubbles!!!

Thanks to my May Day sender for a 2006 Scotland (love the UK coins) and an Alaska 2007 Mozzie coin + pin. Thanks very much to my mystery sender.

Edit - plus a geocaching addict coin - very appropriate looking at the stack of bubble mailers. Thanks again.

Edited by Tethys C

No MayDay Mission Package yet.... :D

Any word for us who has not got our Secret Missions? Just wondering.

This will be my last post regarding this set of missions. I signed up for all three, sent three out and had a good time researching and putting the packages together. I received two, one short of what I should have received. The two coins I didn't receive are immaterial, after all we're talking two pieces of metal here. What bothers me is that its been almost a month since the last mission should have found its way to the post and not a word. I know that sometimes life happens and the best laid plans don't come to fruition. I know the Post Office sometimes is less than reliable. If there is a next time an email explaining that for what ever reason you were unable to complete the mission would go along way toward calming the waters. Now on to the next set of missions.

TraderDell

This will be my last post regarding this set of missions. I signed up for all three, sent three out and had a good time researching and putting the packages together. I received two, one short of what I should have received. The two coins I didn't receive are immaterial, after all we're talking two pieces of metal here. What bothers me is that its been almost a month since the last mission should have found its way to the post and not a word. I know that sometimes life happens and the best laid plans don't come to fruition. I know the Post Office sometimes is less than reliable. If there is a next time an email explaining that for what ever reason you were unable to complete the mission would go along way toward calming the waters. Now on to the next set of missions.

TraderDell

Yours may not be the only one not recieved! :P I posted both missions on the same day from down here, the MayDay package was recieved on 23 April but as yet (as far as I know) my Geo Birthday hasn't made it to it's reciepient, well they haven't logged it anyway :tired:

There is always hope :anicute::sad:

Edited to add: "You were not my mission!" Sorry

Edited by Team chelmo

Received my extremely May Day mission. Thank you so much. I didn't have any of the coins and love them all. You were much too generous. Thanks so much!

My apologies to 911turbos and Team Olemi! I completely spaced the missions and forgot to send them out. Sorry I was sooo late! Glad you liked them 911, and Team Olemi, If you haven't received them yet, you should anyday now!

Again sorry, and thanks to Jen for hosting these missions!

I *think* I have received my GeoBirthday Mission! Thanks Devon :P Great coins you picked out! I love Crake's Symbology (I've been meaning to get it for quite some time) and the EMGT Gameboard is brilliant - didn't even know they existed, but very happy to have got one!

Thanks again :anibad:

PS My cat looked exactly the same as the sticker on the back of the envelope after he'd been to the vet.... ;) ;)

We did receive our mission. Had lots going on, stopped mail for a while and the PO forgot to give it to us when we picked up the stash. Sorry for the delay to our secret sender.

Great coins - Anniversary coin and Greenfield WI anniversary coin too. That was one we really wanted.

Fun extras too - geobracelt, pin, and a 7 year anniversary gift representing Wool - a very cute and well claimed stuffed sheep farmer. Hmm - wool makes me itch - 7 years - hmmm - the 7 year itch. :blink:

Thanks so much for the great package and sorry again for the delay!

Even more evidence my PO is off kilter. I receivied a package in the mail today that I had mailed 2 days ago to someone else. Apparently they took the return address as the addressee. Unreal!

Edited by GPX Navigators

UOTrackers, Is there any word yet on us who have not recieved a package yet? I am just wondering I sent an email to you and never heard anything back about it. Just wondering.

I've done everything I know how to do. I've written several emails to those involved. I can only hope they fulfill their missions when whatever issue they have on their plates is cleared up. :blink:

Edited by UOTrackers

Thank you for your efforts in clearing this up. As far as I can tell from posts here there are at least four of us who have not received one of our missions. I'm sure there will be more missions and I'm sure I'll participate but it would sure be nice if everyone was honest and upfront in their dealings here! I guess we all need to remember that you can't legislate ethics and hope for the best the next go-around.

Edited by Traderdell

UOTrackers, Is there any word yet on us who have not recieved a package yet? I am just wondering I sent an email to you and never heard anything back about it. Just wondering.

I've done everything I know how to do. I've written several emails to those involved. I can only hope they fulfill their missions when whatever issue they have on their plates is cleared up. :blink:

That is fine I understand you have done what you could do. Thank you for the update on this. I hope things go better next round. Thank you for running this mission. I know its alot of work to run one not counting three of them. Happy Caching. GeoSmurfz

I HAVE JUST RECEIVED MY GEO-BIRTHDAY MISSION!!!!!!!!!!

Thrilled is what I am!

I received:

* An Original Stash Geocoin (what a whopper!) + Pin

* A Top 40 Geocoin (woohoo!)

* My very first GeoTag - LOVE GeoTags!!!!!!!!!!!!

* A most excellent Geocaching Key Tag

* The most adorable Bison keychain

* A Geocaching Pin

* And last but not least, a beautifuly decorated Birthday Card

Thank you so much not so secret sender!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am rapt! :laughing: