Geocoin Mission Mayhem!

UOTrackers

Easter

1. Participating - Yes!

2. Received Name - Yes!

3. Mission Complete - Yes!

4. Package Received! - Yes! Oh my, Yes!!!

May Day

1. Participating -Yes!

2. Received Name - Yes!

3. Mission Complete: Yes!

4. Package Received! Yes! Oh, yeah!!!

GeoBirthday

1. Participating - Yes!

2. Received Name - Yes!

3. Mission Complete Yes!

4. Package Received! Not yet!

Easter

1. Participating - 3/18/07

2. Received Name-3/18/07

3. Mission Complete-3/20/07

4. Package Received! - Yes and what a great package it was!

May Day

2. Received Name - 4/3/07

3. Mission Complete - 4/12/07

4. Package Received! - Not yet.

GeoBirthday

2. Received Name - 4/3/07

3. Mission Complete - 4/20/07

4. Package Received! - Not yet.

May Day (mail by April 23rd)

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Yes

4. Package Received - not yet

GeoBirthday (mail by April 27th)

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Yes mailed out today

Thanks again Jennifer for a great bunch of fun and it's great to see all the pics of the packages that people receive.

May Day - 2 missions

1. Participating checkmark.jpg x 2

2. Received Name checkmark.jpg x 2

3. Mission Complete checkmark.jpg x 2

4. Package(s) Received! checkmark.jpg x 2

We received a wonderful package from Tank Hounds with a Basset Hound Rescue coin, a Camp Explorer 2006 coin, a Tempting Fates coin and a Tank Hounds pathtag we didn't have yet!! Yeah! Thanks THs and sorry for the delay in response.

My second package was anonymous postmarked California. I received an Oakcoins Easter Egg coin, a California Poppy Micro ( I've been wanting one for quite awhile!) and a Found It pin. Yeah for me! Thank You, Thank You.

My missions are in the mail!

my May Day package arrived and boy am i thrilled 3 coins which i havent seen before :lol: I got Compass Rose 2007 not sure which metal it is will have to look into that, 911 Turbos and Cache Cow micro (which i have been watching a coin on ebay as i love it) We milk 200 dairy cows twice daily so its a great coin for me.

I love them all there brilliant i am really delighted Thanks so much :)

mayday.jpg

Enjoy Ann, Glad your May day package made it safe and sound, super glad you enjoied the coins ! Cheers . Glenn

May Day (mail by April 23rd)

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Yes

GeoBirthday (mail by April 27th)

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Nope will go out in the next day or 2 :D Just in time :)

Quick post to say my Birthday Mission is ready to mail. Should go out tomorrow.

I have NOT received any missions from anyone. No Easter, No Mayday, No Birthday, oh well. Still waiting and trying to be patient :lol:

Well since it wont be a surprise anyway...oneof them went into the mail 2 days ago....

Wow oh Wow, I received a beautiful package all the way from Australia!!! Thank you for 2 of my sought after coins:) And the Geo/Frozen Buns Avatar Key Chain and Aussie Magnet. I have already attached it to my GPS:)

Please let me know how you made the bubble letters, they are way cool. Friends and their children were very impressed.

birthdaymissiongift.jpg

Hope the picture does justice to the beautiful board and all the goodies that I received.

Edited by Frozen Buns

Hi Everyone! I haven't been here in a while since the old computer went belly-up around the 21st of April...went out and bought a cheepie while the "good" computer is in the hospital...sometimes it gets a bit weird around here...anyhow

May Day

1. Participating -Yes!

2. Received Name - Yes!

4. Package Received! Yes! All the way from Idaho...a very cute bunch of May Flowers accompanied a Red Keep On Cachin' coin and a Nickel United We Cache coin...Thank You, Secret MayDay Agent, it just made my day!

GeoBirthday

1. Participating - Yes!

2. Received Name - Yes!

3. Mission Complete Research completed...package should go off by Friday!

4. Package Received! Not yet

Wow oh Wow, I received a beautiful package all the way from Australia!!! Thank you for 2 of my sought after coins:) And the Geo/Frozen Buns Avatar Key Chain and Aussie Magnet. I have already attached it to my GPS:)

Please let me know how you made the bubble letters, they are way cool. Friends and their children were very impressed.

birthdaymissiongift.jpg

That got to you fast! I'm glad you are happy with it. :lol: I wish I could say that I slaved for hours making those bubble letters, but they actually come pre-packaged like that. You can buy them from any newsagent here. If you would like some, and aren't able to find any in the US, I can send you a pile of them :)

Mailed the Geo-Birthday Package out today - sorry it took so long but I was waiting for some trades, etc.

I had a great time sending/receiving all 3 missions. Thanks for all the fun!

MAY DAY

1. PARTICIPATING - 3/18/07

2. RECEIVED MISSION - 4/3/07

3. MISSION COMPLETE - 4/17/07

4. PACKAGE RECEIVED - 4/23/07

GEO-BIRTHDAY

1. PARTCIPATING - 3/18/07

2. RECEIVED MISSION - 4/3/07

3. MISSION COMPLETE - 4/26/07 - Mailed this one this afternoon!

4. PACKAGE RECEIVED - 4/17/07

Edited by stellarscapes

Mission #1 - Easter

1. Participating - done

2. Received Name - completed

3. Mission Complete - completed

4. Package Received!

Mission #2 - MayDay

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name - yes

3. Mission Complete - yes

4. Package Received!

Mission #3 - GeoBirthday

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name - yes

3. Mission Complete - yes, today

4. Package Received!

EASTER

1. Participating - 3/28/07

2. Received Mission - 3/28/07

3. Mission Complete - 3/29/07

4. Package Received - 4/6/07

MAY DAY

2. Received Mission - 4/3/07

4. Package Received

GEO-BIRTHDAY

3. Mission Complete - 4/27/07

4. Package Received

Well I have NO idea who sent me this lovely Mayday Mission gift but it is truly wonderfual. Full of goodies and coins which needless to say I love. The grandchildren will love using the rubber stamps and printing on the concrete porch floor. My way of entertaining. It washes off :o

Thank you :anicute: Thank You :anicute: Thank You :lol:

mayday.jpg

:)

Edited by Frozen Buns

Easter

1. Participated

2. Received Mission - Yeppers!

3. Mission Complete - Of course!

4. Package Received - Yep!!!

May Day

1. Participating - Yep

2. Received Mission - Yep

3. Mission Complete - 4/27/07 - Sorry mailed out late. Mission should still arrive near May 1st

4. Package Received - 4/27/07 - YAY!!! :anicute:

Geo-Birthday

1. Participating - Yep!

2. Received Mission - Yep!

4. Package Received

Edited by BRoKeN W

Our Secret May Day Package arrived today! My husband got to this one first, so I was good and let him open it. Inside were some funny comic strips, the movie "Open Season" (now I can finally give my mom back her DVD, since my son stole it from her :anicute: ), 2 geocaching buttons, 2 future cache containers, a coin with super heroes on it, the Original Stash geocoin and pin (we visited there just last week!), a Magnetic geocoin (which I had to run and put it on the fridge for the fun of it - I'm easily amused), and a geodog geocoin (been wanting to get a geodog for a while, so this is a sign we really need to get one!)!!! Thank you secret/not so secret (sorry I peeked) May Day person!!!!

100_0332.jpg

We received our b-day present today...an Evil Micro, No So Lost Puppies, and a Geosmurf Top40.

thankyoucoldragon3H150opt.jpg

Hope you liked what you got....How do you pick something for someone how has almost everything????? You almost got them on Sat. My wife saw the package and said we should just drive up and drop it off. Some GeoBirthday that would have been. Some guy and his wife showing up to your house with a gift and a cake singing Happy GeoBirthday. LOL

I just figured out the advantage of a reserve list for a coin over a pre-pay, it gives us. the buyer. time to think. Instead of hurrying up and slamming down 50, 60 bucks during the 'feeding frenzy' of a new coin. You get the option of changing your mind when the bill finally comes and you can think straight, you can then decide whether to waste the money and hit pay, or use it on something you really need.

We received our b-day present today...an Evil Micro, No So Lost Puppies, and a Geosmurf Top40.

thankyoucoldragon3H150opt.jpg

Hope you liked what you got....How do you pick something for someone how has almost everything????? You almost got them on Sat. My wife saw the package and said we should just drive up and drop it off. Some GeoBirthday that would have been. Some guy and his wife showing up to your house with a gift and a cake singing Happy GeoBirthday. LOL

LOL! My kids would've loved it!

Easter

1. Participating - Done!

2. Received Name - Done!

3. Mission Complete - Done!

4. Package Received - Easter Bunny Arrived !

May Day

1. Participating - Done!

2. Received Name - Done!

4. Package Received - 1/2 Done the second Part comes in May!

I love the stamps as well.I also collect them.

And the token go well with the one's I already have.

Thank you Thank you Thank you...And more too!!

4-27-2007068S.jpg

GeoBirthday

1. Participating - Done!

2. Received Name - Done!

4. Package Received - Done!

Thank you from Northern Neighbors.

I love em..

Thank you very much for the great geocoins.

4-27-2007069S.jpg

Mission #1 - Easter

1. Participating - done

2. Received Name - completed

3. Mission Complete - completed

4. Package Received!

Mission #2 - MayDay

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name - yes

3. Mission Complete - yes

4. Package Received!

Mission #3 - GeoBirthday

1. Participating - yes

2. Received Name - yes

3. Mission Complete - yes, today

4. Package Received!

Well...What did you get? Glad you got em all! ill bet that was fun! ;)

EASTER

2. Received Mission - 3/28/07

3. Mission Complete - 3/29/07

4. Package Received - 4/6/07

MAY DAY

4. Package Received - 4/28/07

GEO-BIRTHDAY

4. Package Received

I received my May Day package yesterday. Very cool!

- Honk if you love Geocahing

- Luminous Energy

I love those coins. Thanks so much Secret May Day Agent!

Edited by Vaudesir

May Day:

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

GeoBirthday:

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

GeoBirthday:

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

May Day:

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

GeoBirthday:

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

GeoBirthday:

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

So what did you get? We want to KNOW!!! LOL We want to oooo and ahhhh

(or did I miss your post)

The Easter season was extended by a few weeks in our household, and the junior ladybugs didn't complain a bit! b7e58001-2f11-482b-b5b6-33acde06bc88.jpg

They went straight for the rabbit, egg, and chocolate, leaving my wife and me to ogle the coins. In the bottom of the box were an Oakcoins Easter egg, Geoswag "For the Love of Caching" coin and pin set, Geoswag March Leprechaun hat coin and pin set, and a Geoswag 1 year anniversary micro.

Thanks so MUCH for the ultragenerous Secret Easter Bunny box. It was a hit with the entire family :cool:B) B).

Now for full disclosure on our May Day and Geobirthday outbound packages...we'll get them into Monday's mail...REALLY! International and intrastate travel has kept me (Daddy Ladybug) from holding up my end of the deal, so we're going to be a few days late on May Day and probably just in time for Geobirthday. Our sincerest apologies from the Great Not-So-White-Anymore North!

May Day

1. Participating - B)

2. Received Name - ;)

3. Mission Complete - B)

4. Package Received - :cool: Yes - Thank you Secret Geocoin Pal B) I received the Crake Three Roses Autumm and a very pretty 2006 Alabama Geocachers Association. Thanks so much!!

GeoBirthday

1. Participating - B)

2. Received Name - B)

3. Mission Complete - B)

4. Package Received - Not Yet

May Day

1. Participating: Yes

2. Received Name: Yes

3. Mission Complete: Yes (sent late: should arrive by Wednesday, was waiting for a coin)

4. Package Received: Yes!

I was dreading going out in the cold and pouring rain of the nor'easter that flew through here recently, but duty called and the dog was crossing her legs begging to go out. Grumbling, I bundled up in full rain gear and headed out the front door and into the onslaught of the storm after work at around 1 a.m., only to nearly trip on a little package on my way out. It was about the size and shape of a box of new checks, and although I hadn't ordered any recently, I figured someone else had and thought nothing of it until I returned from the rain. I picked up the box and saw that it was addressed to me and - could it be? - it was a beautifully packaged Mayday gift! After drying off, I rushed to tear open the mystery box and check out the contents. The first thing I saw was a lovely, spring-y flower popping out of a little bag. 'What a cute way to decorate this,' I thought, but that wasn't all. Inside the bag was a small, green paper box carefully assembled to resemble an ammo can, complete with an "official geocache" replica label on the top. How great! I'll keep this forever! Inside the box were the coins, lovingly wrapped in floral paper - again fitting the Mayday, spring theme - which included: An Alaska micro geocoin; an In Memoriam Reintje de Vos geocoin; and Seabecktribe's very glittery personal coin, pin and wooden nickel set. So many thanks! :mad: I think it's safe to presume who it's from, and I appreciate your effort and creativity with this Mayday mission. I'd post pics of the package, but I don't know how to... Anyway, thanks!

Inside the bag was a small, green paper box carefully assembled to resemble an ammo can, complete with an "official geocache" replica label on the top. How great! I'll keep this forever! thanks!

I am so glad your May Day package made it. I was beginning to worry that it might have gotten lost in the mail. I had a great time making the ammo can box and glad you like it. :D May tomorrow bring lots of flowers your way.

Lummieh

Edited because I just returned from the Post Office...

Look what I found waiting for me after returning from a weekend in Eastern Washington doing the Spokane Cache Machine 2

MayDay.jpg

How could I not tell this was my May Day Mayhem Mission package! All those 3D flowers stickers. They looked so real I wanted to smell them. And look at little Signal guarding the contents of the package. I carefully opened the package and then tore into the bubble wrap till the coins came tumbling out. OH... what joy to find a gold Garmin Geocaching Police Squad coin w/pin. Then there was the beautiful BRoKeN W coin. Such fine detailing. Last and not lest... A wonderful Hungry Hobo Food Drive coin. It made me hungry just looking at the veggies and fruit. My thanks to the "May Flowers" whom ever you are. :mad:

Edited by SeabeckTribe

GEO-BIRTHDAY

1. PARTCIPATING - Yes

2. Received Mission - Yes-04/03/2007

3. Mission Complete - Yes - Mailed 04-26-07

4. Package Received - Received today!!!

I arrived at home from a normal "Monday at work" to find a surprise waiting in the mailbox.

Inside were:

Pirate Map geocoin (antique gold)

GCC December 2006 geocoin

Easter Egg 2007 geocoin

All three were coins I had been wanting and are fantastic!!!

Thank you who ever you may be! :mad:

Oh Happy Day

Two of my packages arrived today and here are pictures of my MayDay surprise:

th_CIMG1353.jpg

You can see a Top 40 - What Was In Your Mailbox Today - a beautiful aromatic candle - CANDY yummy - and a really cool Geo Angel and Bella Bug

Thanks so much my not so secret MayDay Agent :mad:

Then I notice in with all the other mail is another bubble mailer, Hurray the GeoBirthday Agent also arrived. Here are pictures from that package:

th_CIMG1406.jpg

As you can see this package was also a joy to open, Hawaii Micro, COG, Worldcaching and Fluttershy pink. Oh man I almost forgot, I now have a beautiful personalized keyring, way cool. Thanks so much my not so secret GeoBirthday Agent :D

I have truly been honored today and I feel bad for whining. Thank you dear friends, I am humbled.

click on pictures for larger image

Edited by summerandnana

May Day:

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

GeoBirthday:

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

GeoBirthday:

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

So what did you get? We want to KNOW!!! LOL We want to oooo and ahhhh

(or did I miss your post)

You didn't miss because when I posted I didn't get yet. I posted this lastnight. I got a GeoBirthday today in the mail. I got a Cache Cow Coin and a n00b cacherz. Thanks to my GeoBirthday sender.

I received my wonderful Geo-Birthday Surprise!

Tankhounds Personal ;)

Tankhounds Pathtag

Purple Lips

Geo Top Nickel

I'm thrilled that I now have a Tankhounds Personal! It's sooooo pretty!

(I love Silver! Mmmmm!)

Thank you TH's!

I betcha that Tank Hounds had you ;)

Easter

1. Participating - Yes!

2. Received Name - Yes!

3. Mission Complete - Yes!

4. Package Received! - Yes! , Yes!!!

May Day

1. Participating -Yes!

2. Received Name - Yes!

4. Package Received! Yes! Oh, yeah!!!

GeoBirthday

1. Participating - Yes!

2. Received Name - Yes!

3. Mission Complete Yes!

4. Package Received!

Got My May Day in the mail it was great will try to git pichers up later thank you . ;):anicute:;)

An envelope of GeoBirthday Wishes arrived today and contained two very special coins. ;) One was the Appalachian Trail - West Virginia. My husband is from WV, and this is one we wanted to add to our collection. ;) The other birthday surprise was a Wyoming 2007 in copper! :anicute: What a beautiful coin! A big Thank You to our GeoBirthday sender!