Custom points of interest

MrZumma

I have just updated my 60CSx with the latest software version and now my custom POI's do not display at any zoom level below 800'. I would imagine this is coincidence, but they have disappeared of the map none the less.

When I select Find -> Custom Points of Interest, those POI's in the immediate area are displayed and I can navigate to them. When I switch to USB Mass Storage, I can see the POI.GPI file in X:\Garmin\POI folder.

Any ideas?

Software Version: 3.20

GPS SW Version: 2.90

Card Info:

Maps - 702MB

Misc. Space - .5MB (the POI.GPI file)

Free Space - 265MB

I have just updated my 60CSx with the latest software version and now my custom POI's do not display at any zoom level below 800'. I would imagine this is coincidence, but they have disappeared of the map none the less.

When I select Find -> Custom Points of Interest, those POI's in the immediate area are displayed and I can navigate to them. When I switch to USB Mass Storage, I can see the POI.GPI file in X:\Garmin\POI folder.

Any ideas?

Software Version: 3.20

GPS SW Version: 2.90

Card Info:

Maps - 702MB

Misc. Space - .5MB (the POI.GPI file)

Free Space - 265MB

Map points can be turned on at any zoom level, but you have to turn off auto zooming. Go to the "set-up map" page and find the POI, street name, land cover, etc page and set each one to the max zoom level you want. I have my "map Points" set to show up to the 3 mile range. You will be surprised at how many points will show up if you turn off the auto zooming. Also set the map detail to "most."