Memory Map style map of Prague?

John NW

We are off to Prague for Easter and we are planning some caching when we are there - as there appear to be one or two caches about!! We are planning on going paperless and we were wondering if there is a czech equivalent of memory map or at least just a map of Prague we could download?

If you know of anything that we can download (pref for free) could you let us know the website?

Many thanks in advance

John + Carol :D:)

Probably your best bet is to get a copy of Autoroute 2006 or 2005 from ebay, I've got AR 2005 and it has quite a detailed map for Prague. You can export push pins from GSAK to use with it.

If you plan on using pocket streets on a PDA avoid AR2007 as it does not have the required pocket streets software included.

Alternatively you could try http://local.live.com/ and zoom in to Prague and print your own.

try ebay for a real paper map,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-City-Street-Map-...VQQcmdZViewItem

Bob S

Prague is a great city for caching. Jack Aubrey and I spent a few days there last August and combined sightseeing with caching very easily. There are more than enough caches to keep you fully occupied for a number of days. The only problem with the caches there is that they are constantly being muggled and replaced. Many of the centre ones have been replaced a dozen or more times! It seems to be an accepted part of the cache setting experience.

I printed a map from Mapsource (data exported from GSAK) which was provided with my Garmin.

Edited by Firth of Forth