Garmin 60C for sale

I am getting a new unit and am selling the old-emotional but necessary :) . It has the usual caching wear and tear but is in great shape. I am open to offers but be realistic-not a give away...New it was 400.00-not expecting that-but it is a great and accurate unit. You can email me, post, or call:

727-389-2200. For more info:

http://www.garmin.com/products/gpsmap60c/

entomophile

They said it is a GPSMAP 60C not CS, big difference!

Only difference between the two is the 60c has twice the battery life and the CS has a better internal compass.

Wrong! Garmin website says 60C = 30 hour battery life and 60CS = 20 hour battery life. 20 is not half of 30. I've owned several of both and I would agree with Garmin's estimates.

60CS has an electronic compass and a barometric altimeter that the 60C does not have.

They said it is a GPSMAP 60C not CS, big difference!

Only difference between the two is the 60c has twice the battery life and the CS has a better internal compass.

Wrong! Garmin website says 60C = 30 hour battery life and 60CS = 20 hour battery life. 20 is not half of 30. I've owned several of both and I would agree with Garmin's estimates.

60CS has an electronic compass and a barometric altimeter that the 60C does not have.

I don't want to lead potenial buyers astray, so I have a 60cs manual here and a 60c box. The C says 30 hours, the CS says 12 hours....