not exactly on topic but....

I uploaded a photo that was taken on the day I set a cache.....someone questioned it....and the photographer (me). Emailed back that I would delete it and that would be the end of it. Don't think I'll bother uploading any more.

What a wicked site!!! :wub:

It's a fascinating site, which is building into an excellent geographical resource.

I've submitted quite a few photographs from around our home area and also for West Cornwall. Just waiting for the weather to improve so that I can "claim" a few local geograph squares that haven't been photographed yet.

MrsB :)

This is one of my very favourite sites. You can learn much about you locality from it. It's also important that people proof the geographs as not everything on there is correct. Some of the photos were taken a long time ago so it's understandable that inaccuracies creep in.

Have you noticed that Barry Hunter's been involved with this. TrigpointingUK.com has to be one of my other favourite sites. Good on you Barry. :)

Gaz - sorry to hear you had a poor experience of the site, it's possible a moderator might have been unduly harsh, if you drop me an email to lordelph@gmail.com I'd be happy to check it out.

Cheers lordelph, email in yer inbox!

Gaz