...Where is my Trade from CrazyCaveLover?

crazycavelover

Hello everyone.. Just a quick note to apologize to those with whom I have trades set up with. I received my personal Geo 40 geocoins at GeocoinFest. I was planning to have all my trades, even trades for non Geo 40 coins, ready to ship from Temecula, California. The weekend was wonderful and hectic at the same time. Because It was such a busy weekend: drive down to Temecula (approx. 15 hours) on Friday, event on Saturday, Event on Sunday, and drive back home (all night long), I wasn't able to send out my packages. I was completely beat Monday.. Planning to get all my trades out on Tuesday, I slept Monday away....Here comes the bad part......

Early Tuesday Morning I was woken up by a phone call that I will never forget. One of my best friends had been Murdered. What makes this unbearable is that the person who (allegedly) did it was her boyfriend and is still at large. I would have added his name to my post but I'm not sure if that is allowed. In fact, I'm not even sure if I can post any of this. I was willing to take the risk. I wanted you all to know why I haven't responded to emails, haven't sent my end of trades, and haven't been posting on the forums. Also, I believe the public is the only way he will be captured. If any of you want information, please email me and I will send you a link to the story and a picture of the person WANTED by the police. The federal Marshals are looking for him too.

Again, I'm so sorry for not sending out my trades in a timely fashion. This is unlike me completely. As some of you know, I obsessively organize everything. It all has to be perfect! And, sent out right away. Unfortunately, I let depression get in the way of everyday life.

Thanks to everyone for all your understanding. I plan to catch up today......

Have a great weekend, Jolene AKA CrazyCaveLover

Hey Jolene, it was nice meeting you in person at the coin fest. I hope the world will soon look a bit better for you. It is very hard to loose a friend (I know this feeling too well), but even harder to loose her this way. My thoughts are with you in these times.

Hang in there! You're in our prayers! I really enjoyed getting a chance to meet you. I have plans for the prize I won with your ticket from the event Sun. Life does get in the way sometimes. I hope people will be patient & understanding!! It probably helps that you posted here to let everyone know what was going on. Besides a little help from your friends always helps!

I had been wondering if you were okay.

I am so sorry to hear this, it's hard when loved ones are taken from us too early, and in such a brutal fashion. I had a good friend die about 6 and a half years ago. I was in shock for weeks. It still hurts.

but enough about me...

time will heal all wounds, try and keep positive...

I'm truly sorry for your loss :)(

~tasia

To everyone who has posted, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and kind words. It really helps to know you are all here for me in my time of sorrow. Its almost impossible to describe how I felt reading your posts. you all know how to make a girl feel better....

To those I have meet personally.... I too enjoyed meeting you. And, I hope to see you all again really soon.

To those that I have yet to meet...... Looking forward to getting to know you someday and thank you for taking the time to write a response.

I'm still planning on attending GeoWoodstock with Allie (Fluttershy) this year. Hope to see you all there.

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy St. Patrick's day

sincerely, Jolene ~Crazycavelover

To everyone who has posted, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and kind words. It really helps to know you are all here for me in my time of sorrow. Its almost impossible to describe how I felt reading your posts. you all know how to make a girl feel better....

To those I have meet personally.... I too enjoyed meeting you. And, I hope to see you all again really soon.

To those that I have yet to meet...... Looking forward to getting to know you someday and thank you for taking the time to write a response.

I'm still planning on attending GeoWoodstock with Allie (Fluttershy) this year. Hope to see you all there.

It was nice meeting and trading with you in Temecula.

Just take care of your self, and I hope you and the family can find closure soon.

It was nice meeting and trading with you in Temecula.

Just take care of your self, and I hope you and the family can find closure soon.

Nero, Thank you so much. I really enjoyed meeting you too. Hope to see you again soon.... ~CCL

Very sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers to the family in this most troubling time. Such a loss is quite tragic. Have hopes that time will help develope coping skills to help all deal with the void in your lifes, family of your friend.and you , By keeping fond memories of your friend keeps her close to heart. Glenn

Very sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers to the family in this most troubling time. Such a loss is quite tragic. Have hopes that time will help develope coping skills to help all deal with the void in your lifes, family of your friend.and you , By keeping fond memories of your friend keeps her close to heart. Glenn

Glenn, Thank you for the inspiring words... I really appreciate it. Now, I'm at a loss of words..... You're an amazing person. I really look forward to meeting you someday.... On another note, I noticed your post in another thread and without going into detail... I'm sorry for your loss as well.

I have received nothing but kindness from everyone in the forums. And for that, I thank you all....

Have a Great Sunday everyone!!! ~CCL