Haven't gotten PQ's since Tuesday...

Always & Forever 5

I usually receive them pretty well, but my PQ's this week have been slow at first to arrive, and now non-existant since Tuesday 3/13.

Anyone else experiencing a problem with PQ's?

Got my regular one at the normal time and set up three more just now and got them within minutes.

I usually receive them pretty well, but my PQ's this week have been slow at first to arrive, and now non-existant since Tuesday 3/13.
Your PQs are sitting on our mail server because your mail server is not accepting connections from us. This problem isn't limited to you either, we have a couple hundred messages in queue for other users with the same domain.

I'll send you a PM with the log entries for today's PQs so you can forward them on to your mail provider.

:) Elias

My regularly scheduled PQ's are arriving later and later at night. It is now 1:30am here and I have not received any PQ's for yesterday. I understand that I am on est and geocaching.com is on pst but I was at least receiving them at a time where I could plan my next day before. I am having to create PQ's on the fly in order to receive them at a reasonable time lately. Newly created ones that are to run once and delete are delivering fine but my regularly scheduled ones are either not coming through or are not delivering until the wee hours of the morning the following day for me.

Only 3 out of my 4 scheduled PQ's ran for 3/16 according to the PQ screen. The one that did run did so at 3/16/2007 11:51:36 PM PST.

The only way I know to get these PQs to run is to copy them and push the copy through by telling it run once and then delete. I will then get the results immediately.

Is there something wrong with my scheduled PQs? The server they are on? I am not sure it is a mail thing as they are not even running in the first place to be sent to me. Thanks!

My regularly scheduled PQ's are arriving later and later at night. It is now 1:30am here and I have not received any PQ's for yesterday.

Ditto. Friday's PQ's have still not run as of 9:00 AM Saturday accoring to my list of pocket queries and the time they were last run. This has been happening more and more frequently with my PQ's over about the last month or so. I've had them a long time so maybe they're at the end of the list. I have to run the queries a day early to make sure I get them on time.

I've also found that when they do run, the time between when they run and when I get the email is also quite long. Sometimes it takes a day. I've checked with my ISP and they don't block anything from geocaching.com

The time since a PQ was last run helps to set the priority. A new, never run PQ gets bumped up to the top while one run just yesterday or even a few days ago gets near the bottom of the list. The idea being that you really don't need the same data with only minor updates each and every day. Sometimes there are just more requests then the current system can handle and your daily PQ doesn't get processed.

I find that most of the time I can request a new PQ just before heading out on a cache run and I will have the results within 5 minutes and be ready to go.

Never really understood why some folks get the same PQ data everyday.