Looking for very cheap or free PDA just collecting dust

I am currently on a limited income and on a very tight budget. If you have a functional PDA or Palm or whatever they are called just laying around collecting dust that would work for paperless caching maybe you would consider selling it to me very cheap or donating it to me for the price of postage and a feel good moment knowing you made me very happy. :P Anyway I figure it doesn't hurt to ask and if I don't ask I won't know. Thanks. B)

I have an old Palm M105 & cradle I used for paperless caching for a year or so. (Got a new smartphone through work, using that now.)

Preloaded with CacheMate. It's monochrome, and it has a chronic problem with battery drainage (common in the Palm M100-series) but I found it tolerable.

Email me if you want it.

Mike

I have an old Palm M105 & cradle I used for paperless caching for a year or so. (Got a new smartphone through work, using that now.)

Preloaded with CacheMate. It's monochrome, and it has a chronic problem with battery drainage (common in the Palm M100-series) but I found it tolerable.

Email me if you want it.

Mike

just foung my old sony clie pda and it seems fine for the time being --- same goes with the battery it eats them up

thanks

chad

I might also add that I've picked up several PDAs on ebay and never paid more than $20 including shipping. They're not the latest models or anything, but they certainly do the job for caching. And I don't feel bad when I drop one, lose it, or see it crack.....not that any of that has happened to any of MY pdas. :(

I have an old Handspring Visor with the usb hot sync cradle if someone is interested. I installed 2 batteries to make sure she still fired up. Must be that good old solid state electronics. These models have the Springboard module slot for expansion. You can still find the gps modules on eBay. Fairly cheap. If any one is interested email me, I would like to see this go to someone who would keep it from the solid state junk yard...my lower left hand desk drawer.

I have an old Handspring Visor with the usb hot sync cradle if someone is interested. I installed 2 batteries to make sure she still fired up. Must be that good old solid state electronics. These models have the Springboard module slot for expansion. You can still find the gps modules on eBay. Fairly cheap. If any one is interested email me, I would like to see this go to someone who would keep it from the solid state junk yard...my lower left hand desk drawer.

PDAs on eBay