Virtual Logging?

MusicIsMedicine

Hello there. I'm hoping someone here can answer this question for me because I don't want to be breaking any rules.

I just received 4 new TB dog tags in the mail. I wanted to make one of them a personal tag to track my mileage and log it into each cache I find. Am I allowed to log it into and out of caches I've already found or will this get me into trouble for virtual logging? I'm only planning to log it into caches I've actually found, but some of them are not recent, and not in the same province. I found my first cache on 1 November 2006. If this is a problem I'll just start tracking mileage from this point on, but really would like to keep track right from the beginning.

TIA!

Yes, you can log it into and out of caches you visit. This is a personal TB and lots of people do it. It's when people find your tracking number posted on the TB page, or in a log, or in a photo, or online, and start logging a Bug they've never seen that a Bug can be locked.

You can backlog your personal TB. Post a note on the cache you found before dropping the bug, posted dated. Just state what you are doing and that you will delete the log.

Submit and then delete the note from the cache page. (Deleting the note from the cache page will not affect the bug log)

22482.6 miles on mine so far.

Edited by BlueDeuce