Geocoin Chat?

CinemaBoxers

Ok when's the next one? <_<

Pretty much every night. We can't stay away. :laughing: Pop in anytime. :mad:

Not sure what is more addicting the coin collecting or the "coin" chatting?

Ok when's the next one? :mad:

Pretty much every night. We can't stay away. <_< Pop in anytime. ;)

It's an addiction <_< !

I know I am addicted.....lol

I even stop by when I do not have time to stop by. ;)

<<I know I am addicted.....lol

I even stop by when I do not have time to stop by. <_<>>

That is so true. But it sure is fun and some great people in there. We've gotten to know each other - uhm sometimes too well. :laughing:

By the way POS - waiting for the new clip art. Spring, rain, flowers - maybe snow(like we are getting again)! Not used to seeing the girls without something extra. <_<<_<

Edited by GPX Navigators

I think tonight will be my last chat for a week :wub: . Tomorrow we have to start packing for our vacation, and our sons birthday party is later in the evening. Maybe if we get free internet in our hotel room(s), I won't have to go through withdrawals. :D

Won't be in chat tonight, have to babysit my niece and nephew while my bro and his wife go see the comedy act of Larry the Cable Guy......git er done :wub: So have a fun trip and catch ya when you come back.

tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

Well, the MIRC chat was slow, and allowed random people to pop in occasionally - which is OK, but many of them were not looking for geocoin, or even, well, 'normal' chat.

We moved from a free 'temp' IRC chat to the room we have now - which has all the bells and whistles everyone wanted. And, its 'private' in that there is no network to stumble in through - if someone gets there, they meant to!

Sorry NC - but I think the current room is here to stay! We only have one occasional random chatter - and they seem pretty harmless.

But, please do pop on in when you can!!!