Geocoin Chat?

CinemaBoxers

Chat last night was great. Can't wait to meet some of you all and see all these great coins. Anyone that cares name has been changed ld name was packmaster4 we changed name to better fit long term caching. Caching and coins are fast becoming a regular pleasure in our lifestyle. Looking forward to more live chat when we get back from events this weekend. have a coin swap and shop on Sat. too. That will be a blast I am sure.

I left at 2:30AM EST and there were still a few folks hanging around! :laughing:

I'm just making a quick check of my emails and post here in the coin forums before leaving work to go home and get ready to go to dinner with the family.

I'll be in chat later but probably during the late shift again. :laughing:

Thanks for setting this up CB! It has been really cool!

D-man :laughing:

edit: to add AM :laughing:

Edited by gridlox

FYI - I had somebody email me today asking if I was in the chat room earlier because somebody was claiming to be FSM.

For the record, I haven't been in there and have no plans to, so if somebody claims to be be, it ain't. :smile:

Been in here for a long time, no one was in there with your name nor claiming to be you that I'm aware of.

Well just leaving the chat since it was just 3BlindEyes and I left there.

(1:50AM !!!)

Nice chatting with all of you!!

I'll be brushing up on my trivia for next time!!

I think I'll drop by Walmart tomorrow and buy some Rogain to give to SBS if they show up again!! :P:laughing:

D-man :laughing:

Edited by gridlox

:P 1:50pm in the afternoon for me gridlox, you should get to sleep!

We've all had a great time in the chatroom, and the contests are great!

There are some people in there with wonderful generosity that I'd like

to publicly thank! The ones I can think of right now are CinemaBoxers,

dresseldragons, cacheagent, cydriver, Castleman, dorkfish and UOBrae.

Hope I didn't forget anyone? The geocoin community are a great bunch!

Mal :laughing:

Well just leaving the chat since it was just 3BlindEyes and I left there.

(1:50AM !!!)

Nice chatting with all of you!!

I'll be brushing up on my trivia for next time!!

I think I'll drop by Walmart tomorrow and buy some Rogain to give to SBS if they show up again!! :):(

D-man :)

LOL Grid. I have to go there in a few. I'll make sure to get a large sized bottle for him. See ya tonight

Come back in later Eartha! We'd love to have you visit! It gets pretty hoppin in there about 8:30PM CST or so, and chat runs on for quite a while it seems!

Weekends are usually the best, and we seem to have a few contests nightly thanks to some VERY generous chatters!

It starts at the time listed tonight, but people trickle in all through the evening.